PDA

View Full Version : Redwall Extras

Darkhood_343
February 1st, 2003, 01:34 PM
What Redwal"extras" do you own? Like Tribes books, the picture books, and the Map and Riddler. I own the Map & Riddler, and I hope to own Tribes:Badgers sometime soon.

Glenner
February 1st, 2003, 02:42 PM
I own all the extras except the Badgers. It should be out sometime this month..

Jade the Warrior
February 1st, 2003, 04:20 PM
Sadly, the only one I have ever even seen is Redwall Great Feast. I must have looked silly, sitting in the Little Kid's Reading Room in the library, with RGF right in front of me. I liked it, though, I would buy it if I ever found it.

Can anyone tell me where to get the Tribe Books, or the Riddler?Are they on Redwall.org and I've just never seen them?

~Jade, who would really like to get some of these extras after she pre-orders the 5th Redwall video...

Lord Servone
February 1st, 2003, 06:19 PM
I have both the Great Redwall Feast and Redwall Winter Tale...

the companions I have are the Redwall Map and Riddler, Redwall Friend and Foe, and Tribes of Redwall: Badgers...

VanessaNB
February 1st, 2003, 06:58 PM
I have the Map thing, the Friend and Foe thing, and the two Tribes books. And Build Your Own Redwall Abbey, location of the Redwall Abbey Deathmatch:D

dandin1
February 1st, 2003, 07:00 PM
I don't have any of those little extras....

LadyBeelze
February 1st, 2003, 08:35 PM
i don't got any of the extras either, i never heard of'em

MoonShadow
February 1st, 2003, 09:18 PM
Well, I heard of all of them, and I'm sure you can find them on Amazon.com, even though I didn't look there. Sadly, I don't own any Redwall books at all, but I did read A Redwall Winter's Tale. Hm... maybe I'll get that build your own Redwall Abbey thing.... I need some more stuff to take up space in my room, and a new bookshelf....

Martin the Warrior
February 1st, 2003, 09:25 PM
By way of companions, I have the Redwall Map & Riddler, Friend & Foe, Tribes of Redwall: Badgers, and Tribes of Redwall: Otters.

By way of picture books, I own both Great Redwall Feast and A Redwall Winter's Tale.

By way of audio books, I own Pearls of Lutra, The Long Patrol, Marlfox, The Legend of Luke, Lord Brocktree and the radio plays of Redwall and Martin the Warrior.

By way of other products, books or otherwise, I own the Build Your Own Redwall Abbey kit, one of the sculptures, a promotional book, eleven of the trading cards... and a few other items I won't list.

Lord Servone
February 1st, 2003, 10:50 PM
Is Redwall Tribes: Otters even avaible in the US? Is it out of print? I've never seen it anywhere...

Slagar the Cruel
February 2nd, 2003, 01:10 PM
I own "Redwall Map & Riddler", "Friend & Foe" and "The Great Redwall Feast". That's it. I'd really like to buy "Winter's Tale", too... from what I've seen (little as that may be), it's just as good as "Feast".

Treerose
February 2nd, 2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Lord Servone
Is Redwall Tribes: Otters even avaible in the US? Is it out of print? I've never seen it anywhere...

When in doubt, Servone, go to the LP webpages. ;)

http://www.longpatrolclub.com/releases.html

Tree

~~~~

"Let us not forget that the greatest composers were also the greatest thieves. They stole from everyone and everywhere."

~Pablo Casals~

The Red Badger
February 2nd, 2003, 07:36 PM
In other words, "No". :cool:

MoonShadow
February 2nd, 2003, 08:24 PM
Now that Martin mentioned the audiobooks, I've listened to Redwall (they made a MISTAKE on the back cover thing. Redwall is not a religious place!!) and Mossflower, the ones without the multi-persons casts.

Pennybright
February 2nd, 2003, 08:33 PM
I have listened to all the audiobooks I could find, which were Martin the Warrior, Redwall, Mossflower, and an abridged version of Lord Brocktree.

I have the Redwall Map & Riddler, and TOR Badgers.

Jade the Warrior
February 3rd, 2003, 04:35 PM
Where can you get the Audiobook of Mossflower? I'd buy that in a heartbeat...maybe quicker!

~Jade, who would love to just listen to Mossflower on one of her many long car trips...

Lyrian Aryns
February 3rd, 2003, 06:19 PM
The only one I've ever gotten my paws on is the Map and Riddler, for a Christmas present. I've no clue as to the Riddler's whereabouts, but the map is tacked up on my wall. I would get Friend and Foe, and the Tribes booklets, but I can't find them in B&N and I'm too lazy to ask... *sigh* Same goes for the tapes and the picture books... though I believe those are in the library...

Martin the Warrior
February 3rd, 2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Jade the Warrior
Where can you get the Audiobook of Mossflower? I'd buy that in a heartbeat...maybe quicker!

An old, abridged recording of Mossflower was released many years ago. Recently, it was given the radio play treatment and released in the UK. Recorded Books, LLC bought the US rights to it and were releasing it in January.

For more information, see: http://forums.longpatrolclub.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135

Jade the Warrior
February 4th, 2003, 06:33 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! I'm going to buy it as soon as I can find the order form thingy! Thanks again, Martin!

~Jade, who is extremely happy right now...

Dakota
February 5th, 2003, 12:03 PM
Hmmm, I have some bookmarks that I got free at the bookstore. :)