PDA

View Full Version : URLs?

Ember Nickel
August 27th, 2005, 06:15 PM
It appears that both tammo_180 and Matthias_the_Warrior have been banned for postage of URLs, although I'm not positive of this. Recently I posted, under the topic "Machale's Pendragon", a link to the official site of this series. Is this appropriate? Did I risk banning by posting that?

Martin the Warrior
August 27th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Tammo 180 was banned because he's Tammo 360 and Tammo 14 under another name.

Matthias the Warrior was banned because he's Darson/Mask/Basil/Help!/whoever under yet another name.

Thanks for bringing a possible URL indiscretion on your part to my attention, though. I'll be sure to look into it. ;)

Ember Nickel
August 27th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Thanks for informing me. Unfortunately, I'm now going to ask, what does the " ;) " indicate? I'm assuming it means "if you're the type to tip me off about your own potential rule infraction then I don't think I need to worry about you", but I can't be sure.

Cornflower
August 27th, 2005, 06:47 PM
I'm glad you've banned them, Martin. I'm still curious about that "replica of the sword of Martin" Tammo claimed to have won off of eBay (http://forums.longpatrolclub.com/showthread.php?t=3056&page=2&pp=15), but since I wasn't able to find it under completed items and he refused to give me the link to the auction or post pictures I doubt it even exists. Oh, well.

Cheesethief
August 28th, 2005, 03:33 PM
I suspected as much.

Also, I do believe that "Furrtilly" person is back again. Name of "Furrtil likes me". Might wanna look into that.

Furrtil
August 28th, 2005, 08:06 PM
*checks the members list* Well, he's gone again. Thanks, Martin. :D However, it's still kind of creepy to see that he's back again... I would have thought he'd have given up. :rolleyes:

Lukesed
August 28th, 2005, 09:38 PM
I'd look at Otter_pants 360. KInda strange that tammo_360 was just banned...

Sagrived Switpaw
August 28th, 2005, 09:47 PM
This is so crazy? Whats with these people?
Can't they take a hint? They have bin banned, or plain and simple, they are rule breakers and we don't want them here!
What is going through there minds?

P.S check out "am that is" considering that Matthias/Mask/Darson/Basil was just banned.