PDA

View Full Version : What happend to Lyrian??????

Sagrived Switpaw
September 11th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Lyrian Aryns, a long time poster that I knew when I joined has seemed to have of, oh I don’t know……Vanished! Patroller Emeritus’s just don’t disappear?
Anybody have any info?

Mackinsie
September 11th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Lyrian last logged in this morning. She posted yesterday. :)

Sagrived Switpaw
September 11th, 2005, 01:41 PM
What? Wo my bad, I was looking through the L's of the member list and coulden't find the name? O well, better luck next time. (Better luck meaning, finding someone who did vanish :D )

Furrtil
September 11th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Patroller Emeriti don't just disappear? Of course we do.

*poof*

A rarely-known requirement of earning the Emeritus rank is the ability to disappear.

Bladeswift
September 11th, 2005, 01:50 PM
What? Wo my bad, I was looking through the L's of the member list and coulden't find the name? O well, better luck next time. (Better luck meaning, finding someone who did vanish :D )
Next time try going to page 2.

Lonna Bowstripe
September 11th, 2005, 01:59 PM
You only vanish if Martin sends his wrath on you. ;)

Lyrian Aryns
September 11th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Info? Well, for the past few months they've had me in a rehab program (http://s3.invisionfree.com/redventure/index.php?showtopic=390) for washed up survivor contest writers (should be allowed to handle sharp objects by Christmas!). I've also been forcibly dragged out of retirement to reprise my frightfully awful character from the original RedVenture in, yes, yet another survivor contest (http://thwhack.com/Mindstorm), not to mention that AP teachers seem to think they teach the only class their students need to worry about, meaning I have approximately twenty-seven hours of homework a night.

And yes, though I don't read every single thread anymore and I'm too lazy to post most of the time, I do pop in here nearly every day.

PiarasJ
September 11th, 2005, 06:37 PM
meaning I have approximately twenty-seven hours of homework a night Wait! That doesn't work! Don't mess with my brain, dude.

Swit, I did the same thing yesterday by giving the scribes an award for not showing up here for ages. Then I read my second thread for the day, and noticed not one, but two scribes were online in the last 27 hours.