PDA

View Full Version : n-Word Redwall Story

Ember Nickel
September 20th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Less math-geeky than it sounds*, this is a version of the "3-word Redwall story". Since I'm starting the story, I'll start with a single word. Whoever replies replies with two words. Then 3. Then four...

The first word is, "Salamandastron".

*Edit: This is my 256 (2^8)th post. So in a way, it's math-geeky.

Ferahgo the Assassin
September 20th, 2005, 05:28 PM
We could get the story going faster by having the word amount double each time! Haha. Yeah, that'd get out of hand pretty fast.

The second two words are "was besieged".

stoatmaster54321
September 20th, 2005, 07:48 PM
"by a stoat"

Iyla
September 20th, 2005, 08:58 PM
"with rather large nostrils"

Ferahgo the Assassin
September 20th, 2005, 09:02 PM
"And a very small brain."

Ember Nickel
September 21st, 2005, 06:39 AM
"The hares inside wished that they"

stoatmaster54321
September 21st, 2005, 07:13 AM
"could do ballerina with their badgerlord, Russano"

Aleisou Swiftpounce
September 21st, 2005, 10:48 AM
"But alas, Russano was the stoat. Long story..."

9 words next. ^.^

Cheesethief
September 21st, 2005, 01:14 PM
"...involving a Portuguese fortune-teller rat and some strawberry jelly..."

Ember Nickel
September 21st, 2005, 02:52 PM
"which could be explained, but won't, at least here. The"

Lonna Bowstripe
September 21st, 2005, 07:18 PM
"hares were being besieged by their own Badger Lord! But alas,"

Iyla
September 21st, 2005, 08:06 PM
their huge store of marshmallow fluff was becoming dismally lower than normal.

13 next

Lonna Bowstripe
September 21st, 2005, 08:42 PM
And the hares loved marshmallow fluff! They liked to eat it, throw it

Badrang3
September 21st, 2005, 10:11 PM
and if one had the skill, they could replace fallen limbs with it. Now

Cheesethief
September 22nd, 2005, 02:39 PM
...that's science, kids. Anyway, by now Salamandastron was facing dire peril, in the form of..."

Ember Nickel
September 22nd, 2005, 02:47 PM
"not only Russano, but the fact that (since Salamandastron was a volcano), it would be erupting"

Lonna Bowstripe
September 22nd, 2005, 05:27 PM
So the hares covered Russano with marshmallow fluff and stuffed him down the crater. The volcano erupted,

Badrang3
September 22nd, 2005, 07:10 PM
but since Russano was lodged quite firmly inside the only lava outlet, the eruptions effects were minimal. Russano

Ember Nickel
September 22nd, 2005, 07:19 PM
on the other hand, was plastered in lava. Vowing revenge, he inched his way down the tube, which, unfortunately

Iyla
September 22nd, 2005, 07:53 PM
was guarded by a very intimidating giant lobster who was extremely angry because he was lacking his favorite toy, a

Josiah the Warrior
September 22nd, 2005, 11:38 PM
smelly lava covered vermin, and seeing a stoat that fit his prerequisites, the lobster gleefully pounced upon his new toy, but

Lonna Bowstripe
September 23rd, 2005, 06:38 PM
pinched too hard and killed Russano. The volcano erupted again, sending both the lobster and Russano up into outer space. The hares

Iyla
September 24th, 2005, 02:50 PM
by this time had sat down to watch all of the action ensuing. But they soon had a new diversion when suddenly a

Lonna Bowstripe
September 24th, 2005, 07:42 PM
badger fell out of the sky. The hares, seeing this new Lord, rejoiced. The badger said, "I have a speical mission for you. I

Hisk
September 25th, 2005, 10:42 AM
want you to scratch my back."

Unfortunatly his back was covered in something grey, which

Lonna Bowstripe
September 25th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Hisk, did you read the first post? You were supposed to have 25 words.

stoatmaster54321
September 25th, 2005, 05:51 PM
:lol:
want you to scratch my back."

Unfortunatly his back was covered in something grey, which

Was leftovers of fractions of rabbit skin, and a stoat all of a sudden jumped out of the fractions of the rabbit skin, beautiful rabbit skin.

Iyla
September 25th, 2005, 07:22 PM
The stoat, however, did not last long because he was covered in marshmallow fluff from the clouds. The hares ate the fluff along with the stoat. Suddenly,

Badrang3
September 25th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Gulo the Savage showed up and said. "What's this? A delicious stoat? AND it's covered in marshmallow fluff? GIMME!" But the hares were reluctant to part with their

RockJaw_Grang
October 5th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Great feast So Gulo the savage Ate them Too

Iyla
October 5th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Welcome, RockJaw. This is a special "add-a-line story". Each new installment of the story has one more word than the last. Since Badrang's post had 28, words, the next one would need 29. :)

RockJaw_Grang
October 5th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Thanks For welcomeing me Iyla And Telling me how to play the game I though That it was Just write something that wasent too long

RockJaw_Grang
October 5th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Ok so il try agian starting ......now.Great feast so Gule the savage killed them all and Roasted it over A fire But He Fell in the Fire and Got all burned up so his Brother........

Josiah the Warrior
October 5th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Decided to skip town and "find himself." Unfortunately for him, he was struck by a meteor while leaving and died. The Redwallers gathered around his body together and began to....

Lonna Bowstripe
October 5th, 2005, 08:40 PM
eat it. They savagely ripped flesh off bone, savoring the taste. When he was all gone, they turned on each other, just like the Donner Party. The screams of pain brought the

RockJaw_Grang
October 6th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Tribe Of long Dead Zombie Toads Started To attack So the Redwallers Fought tooth and claw But Lost so thee Tribe of long dead Zombie toads Feasted on there remains But then The........???????

Iyla
October 6th, 2005, 07:56 PM
zombie toads were destroyed by Song! Luckily, Mariel and Dandin arrived on the scene just in time to prevent her from delivering some sagacious pronouncement. Then, they went to Rewall where there was

Ember Nickel
October 6th, 2005, 08:28 PM
annoyance that Mariel and Dandin had returned, because they'd probably go off questing again. Rufe Brush especially was sad because his friend had died during their last quest. So what was the point?

Badrang3
October 6th, 2005, 10:23 PM

The point was that while everyone was distracted by marshmallows, zombie toads, and the return of Mariel and Dandin that they completely overlooked the fact that Swartt, Cluny, Damug, Ungatt, and Ferahgo joined armies

RockJaw_Grang
October 7th, 2005, 09:18 AM
So that They could try and take over the world But Swartt tried posiening them all each drinking outa difrent cup but he got Ferahgo and his cups mixed up so every one but Ferahgo

Lady Blaireao
October 7th, 2005, 08:15 PM
grew wings, because Swartt accidentally put Red Bull in the cups, but Ferahgo
got a mixture oif nightshade & valerian. He died, but not before he hellucinated that he & Veil,& Bluefen & Bryony were...

(I apologise if I accidentaly used too few words.)

-lady blair

Tesra
October 10th, 2005, 01:38 PM
in the pool of the abbey, fishing tiny green whales, and trying to...

RockJaw_Grang
October 12th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Hey Tesra you need to use 47 Words Becuz the poster befor you used 46 you add A word every time :)

Ember Nickel
October 12th, 2005, 02:48 PM
I think Ilya added to Blaireao's post so together, they'd make a complete entry.

Tesra
October 13th, 2005, 03:54 AM
Hey Tesra you need to use 47 Words Becuz the poster befor you used 46 you add A word every time :)

sorry, i haven't read the rules before posting...

in the pool of the abbey, fishing tiny green whales, and trying to put them into a great bag in order to eat them at the occasion of the abess' birthday, which happen on the First of May. When they have about eighty-nine of them, they ...

Dawarrior
October 13th, 2005, 05:24 AM
They shouted EULIAAAAAAAAAA then went and grabbed all the weapons of Redwall to do the crazy redwall dance which they also had a song for " Cluny went to redwall riding in a haystack he fell out and a bell fell on him and he called it the stairway to the darkgates and Slagar went.... ;)

Swordmaster
November 8th, 2005, 10:53 AM
"Blast it! All my plans have been defeated by the hare's white, infernal marshmallow fluff!" Then another blob of the sticky marshmallow innards fell on his nose, ripping off his mask as it went downward. Slagar's hideous side of his face was hideously shown. Everyone gasped and screamed.

There! count it if you will!

Ember Nickel
November 10th, 2005, 04:21 PM
So...I need to do 49 words?

Swartt, annoyed at Ferahgo's blurting out of stuff from within the hallucination, then assassinated the assassin. The winged vermin, however, then teamed up on Swartt and killed him. They then decided to assault Salamandastron, but Damug and Ungatt wound up paralyzed with fear. So Cluny led the five hordes...