PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day

Airemia
February 14th, 2003, 04:33 PM
Ugh. Yeah. It's here. Unfortunately. I've probably had the worst Valentine's day in the history of the world. So many things have gone wrong today, I'm not even going to list them because it'd take too long! And I was *hoping* to go out tonight, like I usually do on friday, with my friends, but neither of them are on MSN, and they usually are around this time, so I don't know what's going on. My Valentine's Day has been AWFUL!!!! I hope you're all having a better time then I am. :(

LadyBeelze
February 14th, 2003, 04:35 PM
heh i don't really like valintines day for some reason (don't know why) Maybe its because of all the ugly pink colors everywhere i look that makes me want to barf.

Slagar the Cruel
February 14th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Happy St. Valentine's Day, everyone! :D

Airemia- here, maybe this Valentine's Day card I made last year will cheer you up...

http://home.graffiti.net/slagarthecruel/slagintine.JPG

;)

Airemia
February 14th, 2003, 05:20 PM
Aw, Slags, you shouldn't have! :p

MoonShadow
February 14th, 2003, 05:58 PM
LOL! Hey, I'm going to send that to someone!

My Valentine Day was... uneventful, besides the fact that I finished a Luffy drawing (not including coloring, if I'm even going to).

Anyway, at the high school this morning, some guy who I think is the high school G.O. president came into our classroom while we were taking a math test with a bunch carnations. So our math teacher handed them out while we were "happily" taking our tests, to my amusement. It just amused me.

LadyBeelze
February 14th, 2003, 07:26 PM
my valentines was pretty uneventful too except for the church activity yesterday where we put valentine signs, cookies, a letter on a person whos been sick or lives all by their self's porch and then rang the bell and ran for a safe hiding place. It was kind of cute to watch the persons reaction ^^ Some cried or others started yelling thank you

Lyrian Aryns
February 14th, 2003, 07:42 PM
Hmm... I've always found Valentine's day another excuse to obtain free candy... though I haven't gotten any since elementary school where it was mandatory that valentines be given to everyone. *sigh* To be honest, I've never been fond of all the pink floating around, either...

Darkhood_343
February 14th, 2003, 10:40 PM
I wish that St.Valentine was never born. Love is a worthless emotion. *goes and destroys something*Bwu-ha-ha-ha!!! J/K

Lady Terra
February 15th, 2003, 08:59 AM
mine was uneventful too.. except for the fact that i was about to puke from eating so much candy. >< i'll never eat candy again

Airemia
February 15th, 2003, 09:08 AM
my valentines was pretty uneventful too except for the church activity yesterday where we put valentine signs, cookies, a letter on a person whos been sick or lives all by their self's porch and then rang the bell and ran for a safe hiding place. It was kind of cute to watch the persons reaction ^^ Some cried or others started yelling thank you

Aw, that's great. It's nice to know that Valentine's Day isn't a *total* money making scam (yet). That's great. :)

Gabool the Wild
February 15th, 2003, 09:32 AM
Hi everyone, I'm back. I've been really busy these past few wekks with papers and homework, but mostly the school musical. We had our three perfomances and the first one was alright but the second two were great. Anyway, that's done with and I'm back. Have I missed anything important?

Valentine's Day was uneventful for me as well except for the fact that it was our last day before winter vacation. But nothing special happened to me that was related to a Valentine.

Airemia
February 15th, 2003, 09:37 AM
Welcome back Gaboooooooooooooooool! Sorry, couldn't help it. Anyway, just be thankful your Valentine's Day wasn't as rotten as mine. :p

Furrtil
February 15th, 2003, 11:41 AM
Hmm... It strikes me that most of us ROCers have lonely dull Valentine's day. Actually, I got some sour gummy candy-like things. But no one sent me a flower gram.... Fudge. I'm not even worth a dollar. :P Even my dad forgot to give us stuff. But my mom got a heart-shaped ice cream cake, and I swear I ate a pound of ice cream cake. *grins* My friend couldn't come over because she was sick,a nd I was miserable because I have this earache thing. Owch.

Always,
~Furrtily

"Chickens will rule the world!"
"No, buffalo! Buffalo will! Bruce the Buffalo will rule them all!"

Furrtil
February 15th, 2003, 11:46 AM
This was a stupid post for a stupid mistake that I cannot delete because I am not a moderator so forgive the stupid post with the stupid words with the stupid message and the stupid point and no stupid point to the stupidity at all! So the stupid question is gone about my stupidity not noticing stupid things.

:D

Always,
~Furrtily

Grath87
February 15th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Maybe use the...phone? *gasp*

I hope your day gets better today!

~Kathryn

MoonShadow
February 15th, 2003, 02:18 PM
Hi everyone, I'm back. I've been really busy these past few wekks with papers and homework, but mostly the school musical. We had our three perfomances and the first one was alright but the second two were great. Anyway, that's done with and I'm back. Have I missed anything important?Yes, though I forgot what. ;b My school musical is coming up, and I got to sit in the pit for several hours straight, holding a violin and staring at music. What fun! :rolleyes: It wouldn't be that bad except for the fact that NYSSMA is coming up rather early this year (and I mean it literally). And I'll torture you all with a picture of the words "The Wizard of Oz" and a stupid statement going along with it, like "Follow the yellow brick moon, follow the yellow brick moon."

I like all pretty colors. That includes pink. :p
Anyway... I hope whoever had a rotten Valentine Day had a good night's sleep. ;b (Sorry, I'm in this rather sarcastic and maybe sadistic mood at the moment, so ";b" and ":p" will probably be all over in my post.)

VanessaNB
February 15th, 2003, 09:26 PM
I never thought much of Valentine's Day. They always made us give each other cards in school, even though I hated half of the people I had to give 'em to. And if you feel the need to tell someone that you like them, why wait till a national holiday?
Aside from school being cancelled, this Feb. 14 was officially non-eventual.

Cale Yin
February 17th, 2003, 11:01 PM
Moonshadow, go to KMART now and look in the junior department: they have these blue shirts that say

SARCASTIC
...and proud

And they are $8. (I bought one that said "YOU CAN TALK- I just won't listen.")

Well anyway. I won't bore with the details (which are, in fact, at my own board) but I had a better Valentine's day than I've ever had. Even though last year I had someone to celebrate it with and this year I didn't. I hate Valentine's day too. It's ooky.

Darkhood_343
February 19th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Caleyin
(I bought one that said "YOU CAN TALK- I just won't listen.")
Ha Ha... I like that.