PDA

View Full Version : Redwall Quotes.

RockJaw_Grang
November 16th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Here quote Some of you Favorite Redwall Lines.
One of mine

Of course I'm a hare, what'd you think I was, a long-legged tadpole out for a bloomin' walk?

Clecky, Pearls of Lutra

Another

Garr! Sputch! Gerrat soap out of my face, you murderers!
Mariel, Mariel of Redwall

So post your favorites here.

Sagrived Switpaw
November 16th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Clecky: "No old chap! Your doin it all wrong, more thrust to the foot paw and less flailing of the tail! Ah thats the ticket!"

The running hare, from POL.

Constance2
November 16th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Basil: "Oh, bad shot sah, what have I told you about holdin' your end up, Cheek? Oh well, try, try again, that's the spirit!"

RockJaw_Grang
November 16th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Another one I like

If brains was bees, there'd be no honey between your ears.

Durry, Mariel of Redwall

Bladeswift
November 16th, 2005, 03:40 PM
These quotes are only funny when taken in context.

"Oh dear, what are you goin' t'do now, mister Stickabee?"

"One more word from you and I'll introduce you to mister axehead!"
~Marlfox

"Say hello to the nice gentlebeast who we've never met, m'dears!"

"Hello, Yoofus!"
~Rakkety Tam

Kratos
November 18th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Treerose:"Oh Rufey Woofy, I made a (uneccessary description) cake for you.Shall we go and share it in the orchard?"
Rufe:"Take it where y'like with Rufey Woofy.My name's Rufe Brush,and I'm due back on wallguard."

Furrtil
November 18th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Wo urhoops, urthenquaker!" - Old Dinny and Foremole
Mossflower
:lol:

Lonna Bowstripe
November 18th, 2005, 04:45 PM
"If you eat too many strawberrys, you'll head or bloat up," or something along those lines.

RockJaw_Grang
November 25th, 2005, 10:23 AM
I really likes this...

Sister Sloey: What seems to be the matter, mister Florian?
Ellayo: You never reported a wound. Sit down an' tell us about it.
Florian: Er, er, rather not sit down, Ellayo, marm.
(Florian backs up against the wall)
Sister Sloey (with an understanding nod): Oh, I see, you were wounded in the tail area. Why didn't you come in here yesterday?
Florian: Er, well er, didn't feel so jolly bad then, you understand, just today though, been givin' me a bit o' gyp. Must've been a few arrows or a couple o' spears got me. Forgot all about it in the heat of battle, you know. Chap doesn't like to cause a fuss.
Rimrose: Oh, you poor creature, you must have been in great pain!
Florian: Oh, 'twas nothin' really. Stiff upper lip, wot!
(Bargle and Mayon enter, each tossing a broken half of a wooden salad fork on the table)
Bargle: Mister Florian, sir, wot's Brother Melilot goin' t'say when he sees wot y'id to 'is salad fork?
Mayon: Aye, I'll wager it smarted a bit when y'fell an' sat down on it like that. Must've give yer a nasty jab in the backside, sir?
Ellayo: You great flop-eared fraud! Wounded by spears an' arrows durin' the fightin' eh? Yore a fiddle--faceed fibber an' a trickster!
(Infirmary door slams shut, blocking Florian's escape.)
Florian: Er, I'll come back t'morrer, marm. What're you doin' with those
bally great tweezers? No, please, I beg you. Yaaaah!
Sister Sloey: Bargle, Mayon, hold him still. There may be splinters. Don't want to leave them in there, do we?
Florian: Ooooh! I say, go easy there! Yowchouch!
Ellayo: Is that water hot enough yet, Rimrose? I want to make a nettle poltice. Can't be too careful with tail wounds!
Florian: Yeeeek! Assassins! Help me, somebeast, they're torturin' me t'death! Owowowowowwww!
Bargle: So brave an silent, ain't 'e, Mayon?
Florian: Wooooooh! Fiends! Gerrof, lemmego! Oohoohooh!
Mayon: Stiff upper lip, mister Florian, that's the jolly ole spirit. Chin up and never say die, ole chap, wot wot! ........

Bargle to Cregga: Pardon me, marm, but why ain't mister Florian sittin' down like the rest of us?
Cregga: I didn't notice it. Mayhap mister Florian can throw some light on the subject?
Florian to Bargle: Flippin' spiky-mopped water beatle, mind your own business, wot! Chap has the right t'stand or sit if he jolly wants to, without your flamin' inquiries, you bottle-nosed fatbellied boat-bobber! Shove some salad down that great gob of yours and give it a flippin' rest!
Bargle: I was just about to do that, sir, but i can't find the salad fork nowheres. But I trust you, mister Florian. You'll find it!
Mayon: Aye, you'll get to the BOTTOM of this.
Florian: A frog's feather for you lot. I'll dine elsewhere. I'm not standing here to get insulted!
Bargle and Mayon: Then sit down if you dare!

From Marlfox.

Ember Nickel
November 26th, 2005, 11:49 AM
The Long Patrol: Tiny Twingle's counting in hide-and-seek.

"One, three, two an' a bit, four, sixty, eight, three again, an' a five-seventy-nine...Four, two an'a twelve, don't knows any more numbers, I'm a cummin' t'find youse all now!"

Constance2
November 26th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Father: 'That's what I always say!'

Daughter: t would take me a whole season to tell you what my dad always says!" ~Triss~