PDA

View Full Version : My heroes, vermin or whether

chupacabra
November 21st, 2005, 04:10 PM
:D being vermin, I will have to tell you my heroes. They are Queen SLith's daughter and Triss's enemy, that girl ermine. And Queen SLith and Tsarimina

Storm Swiftblade
November 21st, 2005, 04:15 PM
Kurda was the ermine in Triss. I always liked Ungatt Trunn and his spiders.

Ferahgo the Assassin
November 21st, 2005, 04:20 PM
Kurda was an albino ferret, not an ermine.

Badrang3
November 21st, 2005, 07:28 PM
I hate to tell you this, but one of your heroes (heroines?) spends the entirety of her book time whining and pleading for someone to stop the rain.

Josiah the Warrior
November 21st, 2005, 07:33 PM
Best Female Character: Tsarmina
Best Character: Tsarmina
;)

.......oh and I suppose I could put the Best Male Character as well: Ferahgo

Seagael
November 22nd, 2005, 12:32 PM
i kinda like ferhago and klitch

Tesra
November 22nd, 2005, 12:34 PM
Basil Stag Hare is great in fun ! I like also Martin's ghost.

Barkstripe
November 22nd, 2005, 01:24 PM
*thinks* *looks at name* Gee this is hard. Can someone help. It's this badger dude who dies. Can't think of his name. He was married to Bella and stuff. *forgest his own name* help.

chupacabra
November 22nd, 2005, 02:14 PM
thanks ... I forgot her names. :slagar

Felldoh
November 22nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
Felldoh is my god. I think I wanna marry him. :3

Chelki Sureshot
November 22nd, 2005, 05:06 PM
Felldoh was an idiot. Basil Stag Hare is the best. No question. And any of the hares that are officers in the Long Patrol. As for vermin, um . . . none of them. Ungat was pretty cool with his spiders. I feed spiders all the time; they're really amazing creatures.

Josiah the Warrior
November 22nd, 2005, 06:17 PM
Felldoh was an idiot.
Ouch.

Basil Stag Hare is the best. No question. And any of the hares that are officers in the Long Patrol.
The best? The best what, exactly?

As for vermin, um . . . none of them.
*cough* Tsarmina! *cough* (Also Romsca, Fortunata, Seela, Ferahgo, Ungatt, Riggu and a ton of others I'm too lazy to mention) ;)

Barkstripe
November 22nd, 2005, 06:20 PM
For Vermin Slagar was teh smartest.

*remembers other* and Barkstripe.

Felldoh
November 22nd, 2005, 06:51 PM
Felldoh was an idiot.

I love you too. ^_^

Chelki Sureshot
November 22nd, 2005, 09:18 PM
The best? The best what, exactly?The best everything! Duh! Tsarmina was ok, I guess, only she tried to kill Martin. Very naughty of her.

Josiah the Warrior
November 22nd, 2005, 09:39 PM
The best everything!
Debatable.

Duh! Tsarmina was ok, I guess, only she tried to kill Martin. Very naughty of her.
Boo. Tsarmina was great, and Martin should have died.

Storm Swiftblade
November 22nd, 2005, 10:29 PM
That certainly would have made the book more interesting. That 'should the villian win for once?' thread comes to mind.

Josiah the Warrior
November 22nd, 2005, 10:55 PM
That certainly would have made the book more interesting.
Exactly!

That 'should the villian win for once?' thread comes to mind.
Made, of course, by me. ;)

Chelki Sureshot
November 23rd, 2005, 10:34 AM
Debatable.With your couch or wall, maybe. . .

RockJaw_Grang
November 23rd, 2005, 02:49 PM
Martin should have died.

Man that's A little harsh I mean if he died we wouldn't be posting in this thread.

I am not really sure who my favorite Good character would be but

my favorite vermin would have to be Ublaz.

Ember Nickel
November 23rd, 2005, 02:54 PM
Man that's A little harsh I mean if he died we wouldn't be posting in this thread.
They could have founded the Abbey without him.

Josiah the Warrior
November 23rd, 2005, 03:17 PM
With your couch or wall, maybe. . .
:lol: Agree to disagree?

Chelki Sureshot
November 23rd, 2005, 03:39 PM
:lol: Agree to disagree?Sure.:p
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

matthias_fan
November 24th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Matthias, the person that my member name is under. Best villan would probably be Ugnatt Tunn, which by the way never got really killed in Lord Brocktree that I just had to say. :hon:

chupacabra
November 24th, 2005, 10:06 PM
I agree the bad guys should win once in a while. it is not fair . Maybe Some one should write to Mr Jacques and tell him nicely. Okay!

Badrang3
November 25th, 2005, 12:47 AM
Remember kids, at the end of the day, evil wins, so there's no point in trying.:rolleyes:

Sorry, but I can't understand why anyone would want the villain to win.

Constance2
November 26th, 2005, 01:15 PM
I really like Constance, Matthias, Slagar, Orlando, Basil stag hare (he was the best hare!) Gulo (he was kinda dumb, though!) Rawnblade, Martin, Cornflower, and i could name a lot more. Gonff, Bella, Barkstripe, Boar, Tagg/Deyna, Nimballo, Cheek, Saro/Bragoon, Jukka, Dotti, Brocktree, and many others.

Storm Swiftblade
November 26th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Because it would change the books up a bit! Think about it- the ends of the books are always the same. The hero and an unprepared abbey of mice overthrow the enemy. Frankly, it gets kinda dull.

Badrang3
November 26th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Because it would change the books up a bit! Think about it- the ends of the books are always the same. The hero and an unprepared abbey of mice overthrow the enemy. Frankly, it gets kinda dull.

It would be even more dull if the villain won. "And so, despite over 300 pages of fighting for their liberty, the woodlanders got killed at the last second, rendering the entire book pointless and making it a big fat waste of your time because no problem was solved."

Josiah the Warrior
November 26th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Well let's see, to make an interesting story, perhaps? Maybe so every ending isn't predictable and uniform? So something different happens? But why do any of that stuff when the same, boring plot can be recylced with different names attached?:rolleyes:

Badrang3
November 26th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Well let's see, to make an interesting story, perhaps? Maybe so every ending isn't predictable and uniform? So something different happens? But why do any of that stuff when the same, boring plot can be recylced with different names attached?:rolleyes:

Why indeed.

Sometimes I think I'm the only one in the world who likes happy endings. Oh well.

RockJaw_Grang
November 26th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Why indeed.

Sometimes I think I'm the only one in the world who likes happy endings. Oh well.

I agree it wouldn't be that great if the whole story the good was fighting the bad then the good loses..

Ember Nickel
November 26th, 2005, 10:28 PM
You're not.