PDA

View Full Version : How many Redwall series do you have?

Matthias of Redwall
February 23rd, 2003, 07:58 PM
I think I got seven of them but I am not sure... too many of them you know:cornflow:

Lord Servone
February 23rd, 2003, 08:21 PM
...What do you mean?

Matthias of Redwall
February 23rd, 2003, 08:29 PM
Ooops, I think it slip out my mind they are books;) ;) in other words how many books of Redwall do you have?

LadyBeelze
February 23rd, 2003, 08:46 PM
Shouldn't we be talking about this in The Bookshelf section? This is the general disscussion and i already think theres a topic like this in the bookshelf section.

but i think i got 13 of the 15 redwall books

Lord Servone
February 23rd, 2003, 09:11 PM
Yes, wrong board indeed...

Oh, in that case, I have all 15 of them, though I've only reached the Long Patrol (bangs head against his desk in embarassment)...

LadyBeelze
February 23rd, 2003, 09:25 PM
lol, really? you got all the books but you haven't read them all *laughs for 10 minutes* um.....no i mean *cough cough* thats perfectly okay

Furrtil
February 24th, 2003, 12:10 AM
I have all fifteen, some in hardcover. I hate paperbacks for some reason. Eeeeevil small print! I've read 'em all, but I'm forgetting them, I should read them again.

Lyrian Aryns
February 24th, 2003, 12:32 AM
Lyrian possesses (talk about redundant words... did I even spell that right?) all fifteen... the first twelve in paperback, owing to the fact that I hadn't gotten into the series till around then, and the PB's were cheaper. :P And then I didn't feel like waiting for my library to get the new ones, or for them to come out in paperback, so... my bookshelf is lopsided. Oh well.

The thing I hate about hardbacks is that they're so easily damaged... the jackets, I mean. It also bugs me when corners get bent, and the edges get fuzzy from having been held so much. Not to mention that they don't fit well in my backpack...

dandin1
February 24th, 2003, 07:58 AM
I only have the Taggerung, but i've read all of them from my library.

Darkhood_343
February 24th, 2003, 03:43 PM
I own 2 copies of Matti and Brocktree and seven others... read them all though.

MoonShadow
February 24th, 2003, 07:08 PM
I've got... NONE! I get it from my oh-so-reliable library who has every Redwall book, but doesn't have any graphic novels.

LadyBeelze
February 24th, 2003, 08:23 PM
oh and all of my redwall books are paperback not hardback due to that i don't have enough money to buy millions of hardbacks. Oh i got Lord Brocktree in hardback last christmas :D Maybe i'll get taggerung and triss sometime soon when i pay off my umm *gasp* debt to my evil parents VV

Calantorntain
February 25th, 2003, 05:41 PM
*counts*

rw, mf, s, *gives up counting*

I think I have 9...

Slagar the Cruel
February 25th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Every single one of them. :cool: Mostly in paperback, but the three most recent in hardcover.

Darkhood_343
February 25th, 2003, 09:40 PM
Moon=moon
I've got... NONE! I get it from my oh-so-reliable library who has every Redwall book, but doesn't have any graphic novels.
Haha. My library has TONS of graphic novels. Lemme just name 'em all. Ranma 1/2, Evangelion, Inuyasha, Akira, Tenchi, DBZ, DB... *Twenty years later* AND Kazan. So, in short, request some stinkin' manga! That's what me and my friend did, and our library has one of the bigest manga collections in the area. I checked.

LadyBeelze
February 26th, 2003, 08:38 AM
awwwwww must go to dark's library :eek: i wish my library had magna...just a couple shelves of books and then 1 or 2 audio tapes

Darkhood_343
February 26th, 2003, 04:15 PM
You sure do, don't you? ;) Anyway, to get back on topic, I'm getting four more books from my grandma on my birthday. Wonder which ones I'll ask for...