PDA

View Full Version : Who would win out of the villians?

EriCartman13
January 5th, 2006, 04:50 PM
In your opinion who could win in a fight villian vs villian? We all know the hero wins everytime. So out of all of his Redwall books what villian would beat any other of the villians? I am going to have to go with Gulo. He was just such a beast, even though he was dumb, and Rakkety Tam got lucky.

Folgrimeo
January 5th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Hard to say which villain would win in a fight, not allowed to plan out attacks to try and deceive eachother. In a straight fight, I'd say either Cluny, Gulo, or Ruggan Bor. I'd want Ruggan Bor to win, but I think Gulo would be more likely. If smarts were required though, then Ruggan or Cluny. Or Slagar, but I don't see him as much of a fighter. Would be interesting to throw Kurda into the fray, but I don't think she would emerge victorious. Cluny seems an all-around good choice.

I didn't say Badrang or Clogg because they preferred deceiving eachother rather than fighting straight.

EriCartman13
January 5th, 2006, 05:05 PM
I would say one of the Marlfoxes, but I mean they fought as a team. They really were not good one on one fighters. As for Kurda, she was not strong enough and kind of spoiled.

chupacabra
January 5th, 2006, 05:47 PM
I agree Kurda was too spoiled and so was Lantur. She was not only her father's favorite but apparently her mother's as well. Marlfoxes would won out of the villains if they don't fight a lot among themselves but remember they lost bigtime to those redwallers. Way too easy.

Badrang3
January 5th, 2006, 05:50 PM
In a straight fight, it would be hard to say. I'd boil it down to Cluny, Swartt, Gulo, Ungatt Trunn, and Sawney Rath.

EriCartman13
January 5th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Sawney was a little to old. Maybe in his prime. He reminded me of Ferhago the Assasin.

LordTBT
January 5th, 2006, 06:35 PM
I would say one of the Marlfoxes, but I mean they fought as a team. They really were not good one on one fighters. As for Kurda, she was not strong enough and kind of spoiled.

Together or tag-team? ;)

EriCartman13
January 5th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Not really together, but they were more deadly in packs if your know what I mean.

RockJaw_Grang
January 6th, 2006, 09:53 AM
The marlfoxes wouldn't do that good because the would just kill each other off.

I liked Ferhago the Assassin and he would probably be pretty good strong smart..

Swartt just got killed to easy in the end..

Ungatt was pretty good and I like wildcats..But I am still going for FTA..

chupacabra
January 6th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Marlfoxes would fight each other and I am surprised they even got along together. they only stand and fought together because their mother had them under her control but it was Mokkan that was the problem. Maybe queen SLith should fight, she could wipe all the vermin out even in afair fight . I want beauty and i mean to get it. She and Lantur would be great team.

Badrang3
January 7th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Silth was ancient and a few bricks short of a wall. Lantur was more of a backstabber.

RockJaw_Grang
January 7th, 2006, 06:32 PM
few bricks short of a wall

Hm sounds like certain people I know..

Josiah the Warrior
January 7th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Tsarmina would whoop all of 'em.

chupacabra
January 7th, 2006, 10:52 PM
All the marlfoxes were nuts but what about those villians known as dibbuns. They were worst villians around. They were more destructive than those vermin.

EriCartman13
January 9th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Gulo was just downright a beast. No one could handle his strength and determination to kill.

RockJaw_Grang
January 9th, 2006, 03:31 PM
He wasn't too bad.

But he was the best when he was in the middle of a whole bunch of defenceless creatures not when facing real warriors..

Bladeswift
January 9th, 2006, 08:55 PM
He wasn't too bad.

But he was the best when he was in the middle of a whole bunch of defenceless creatures not when facing real warriors..
That's redundant. Anyone, regardless of who they are, would do better against a defenseless opponent than they would against someone who knew what they were doing.

Aleisou Swiftpounce
January 10th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Gulo, of course! He's like the cave trolls off the LotR movies ... what do you have to do to kill him? (Apart from have a convieniently placed shield, but let's face it, how often is that going to happen?)

I'd say Ungatt Trunn and Tsarmina would come second and third respectively. In fact, any that took a badger to kill off would do pretty well.

rab streambattle
January 11th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Gulo, of course! He's like the cave trolls off the LotR movies ... what do you have to do to kill him? (Apart from have a convieniently placed shield, but let's face it, how often is that going to happen?)

I'd say Ungatt Trunn and Tsarmina would come second and third respectively. In fact, any that took a badger to kill off would do pretty well.
try convieniently placed arrow, javelin,or a stone from a sling:lol:

Bunnies & Rabbits
January 15th, 2006, 05:17 PM
i dont understand how or why everybody likes Ruggan Bor so much. he was in the book for like 3 blinkin chapters, and he was scared krapless by the redwallers.

Folgrimeo
January 15th, 2006, 06:03 PM
i dont understand how or why everybody likes Ruggan Bor so much. he was in the book for like 3 blinkin chapters, and he was scared krapless by the redwallers.

But before he was scared by the Redwallers, for those 3 chapters I admired his calm demeanor and ability to wrench the truth out of anyone. That's what I liked about him, he seemed to know what he was doing instead of bursting out in rage, used logic to ferret out lies, and he looked cool too.

I'm re-reading the first book and finding Cluny to be a smart villain. Perhaps Ruggan Bor reminds me of Cluny.

Josiah the Warrior
January 15th, 2006, 11:23 PM
It's kind of a testiment to his character that he has amassed such a large fan club with such a small role, but I think his attraction lies in his unique mannerisms (never smiling, etc...), shrewdness, toughness and commanding, villainous air. Obviously his dethroning was a bit gutless, but he was left with little choice, and besides, BJ loves to show the villains's craven hearts....

RockJaw_Grang
January 16th, 2006, 08:42 AM
And he killed a badger :D.

Badrang3
January 16th, 2006, 04:46 PM
...no he didn't.

RockJaw_Grang
January 16th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Oh was it one of his crew..Couldn't remember :D.

Blaidd
January 17th, 2006, 11:05 AM
If i HAD to choose it would be
1. Cluny
2. Tsarmina
3. Slagar
4. Ferahgo
5. Mokkan
6.Emporer Ublaz
7.Kurda
then the rest would follow.

Josiah the Warrior
January 17th, 2006, 02:59 PM
1. Cluny
2. Tsarmina
3. Slagar
4. Ferahgo
5. Mokkan
6.Emporer Ublaz
7.Kurda
I like you...

:p

Badrang3
January 17th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Why do people think so highly of the Marlfoxes as fighters? They were more into espianoge and sneaking than fighting.

Goddess of Darkness
January 17th, 2006, 06:19 PM
1. Cluny
2. Tsarmina
3. Slagar
4. Ferahgo
5. Mokkan
6.Emporer Ublaz
7.Kurda
:D I love you. *gives you another cookie*

Josiah the Warrior
January 17th, 2006, 07:58 PM
:D I love you. *gives you another cookie*
Off! Off, I say! He's mine....

:p

Folgrimeo
January 17th, 2006, 08:32 PM
1. Cluny
2. Tsarmina
3. Slagar
4. Ferahgo
5. Mokkan
6.Emporer Ublaz
7.Kurda

I... think you're cool.

My list:
1. Ruggan Bor
2. Gulo
3. Badrang
4. Kurda
5. Lantur
6. Mokkan
7. Slagar
8. Silvamord
9. Cluny
10. Ironbeak
11. Plugg
12. Tsarmina
13. Urgan Nagru
14. Riggu Felis
15. Sawney Rath
16. Swartt
17. Ublaz
18. Vilu Daskar
19. Raga Bol
20. Damug

Bobpawhare29
January 17th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Gulo because of shear force, and size Next would be Ungatt Trun(Ive always liked him

saraba
February 25th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Does anybody realise that my sister Blaidd is a SHE?
(deeply sorry for ressurecting)

Ember Nickel
February 25th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Does anybody realise that my sister Blaidd is a SHE?
(deeply sorry for ressurecting)We do now. :rolleyes: And it's only a January thread. Not a problem. :)

Constance2
February 25th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Gulo was kinda dumb. Well, in other words, he wasn't too smart. He ate his own captains just for the fun of it when he needed them most. :rolleyes: Mokkan was pretty clever. He managed to steal the tapesty and get away with it. :cool:

Blaidd
February 27th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Mokkan was a deciever.He had to be clever.

Pawflash
February 28th, 2006, 11:19 PM
Why do people think so highly of the Marlfoxes as fighters? They were more into espianoge and sneaking than fighting.

And shiftiness and cleverness have no place in battle? It would be very difficult to kill a Marlfox who is aware he/she is in a battle . The only way to really deal with them is by surprise (for example, a bind badger using a longbow against a Marlfox who would typically be well out of harm's way is a good way to deal with one) or by cunning, which is why the majority of beasts who kill a Marlfox seem to be another Marlfox.

Personally, I'd go with Klitch, though. He was a bit of a snivelling nuisance, but he was a clever little thing who wouldn't pose much of a physical threat. For this reason, Klitch would do well in a free-for-all as the main threats would probably go for one another first. I could see Klitch being the one going around to finish off all the injured vermin while they are least expecting it.