PDA

View Full Version : the worst websites of redwall

chupacabra
January 17th, 2006, 01:38 PM
everyone here talks about the best ones but there are some pretty lousy out there and they give out a lot of wrong information. I look up Marlfox on Google. I don't remember their names but they are out there ..trust me. One site claimed Lantur waa the third daughter when she was the fourth one. On site said that Mokkan had killed his mother, that he was an outcast of the Marlfoxes which probably why he lead them to begin with who learned never to trust a vixen after his mother killed his father and he stole from his siblings so he could win favor with his mother again. It also said that another foxes had help to overthrow the other vermin and most clever were the two marlfoxes. After they had killed all the other foxes , Slith's husband claim himself king. It didn't even mention the water rats.:lol: There was another site that claimed that Lantur was her mother's servant and she was treated like Cindrella so she could be free she had no choice but to kill her? another said Mokkan killed his sister after the battle of Castle Marl where she had started a rebellion. Yet another claimed that Mokkan had proved to his mother he was the strongest so he could get the throne, power, the castle and the wealth so the marfoxes had to fight and kill each other for one to claim the throne. Lantur was the greediest according the site because she couldn't wait for her mother to die. there was even a site that said Lantur and Wilce would be a good pairing for a lesbian couple and that AScrod and father abbot were lovers. Also it claimed that Queen Slith was planning to breed her daughters, Predak and Ziral saying they were broad vixens and that was all they were worth and get this that it said the Queen was planning to use her daughter, Gelltor as a wet nurse even if he was a guy. Okay?

RockJaw_Grang
January 17th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Well that's why I don't go to those sites..

Badrang3
January 17th, 2006, 05:15 PM
What you might have there is a couple of fan fictions.