PDA

View Full Version : rated R version of redwall

chupacabra
February 14th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Someone once told me there was R rated version of Redwall books? Sounds kinda sick..if you ask me?:lol:

Chelki Sureshot
February 14th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Where would you find that? (not that I want one, I just want to know who did if, and is it even legal?)

LordTBT
February 14th, 2006, 02:03 PM
There's no 'R' rated Redwall books. There are more adult-themed fantasy books sure.

Felldoh
February 14th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Well the "someone" was lying, dear. ;)

rab streambattle
February 14th, 2006, 08:07 PM
huh
if there was an r rated redwall book i wouldn't exactly stick around to find out what happens in it...

Bladeswift
February 14th, 2006, 08:13 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how a book, Redwall or not, is rated anything. There aren't any labels on them. There's no such thing as a PG-13 novel.

LordTBT
February 14th, 2006, 08:26 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how a book, Redwall or not, is rated anything. There aren't any labels on them. There's no such thing as a PG-13 novel.

You've never walked into a Borders and seen the "Children's" section, the "Young Adult" (Redwall) section, or the normal section?

Most "Adult" book sections have their own separate outlets for those though, heh. ;)

Bladeswift
February 14th, 2006, 08:32 PM
You've never walked into a Borders and seen the "Children's" section, the "Young Adult" (Redwall) section, or the normal section?

Most "Adult" book sections have their own separate outlets for those though, heh. ;)
There's no label on the actual book, is what I mean.

Swordmaster
February 15th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Manga has a rating system, but they're more comic books than straight novels.

Tesra
February 15th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Yes, manga are often rated with comics ; I see them just besides most of the time.

Here, they are only two sections : adults and chidren, and sometimes a section teenagers. So Redwall is always in "Children". But we learn recently at school (I'm following a formation in order to become librarian, or book-seller, etc.) that indeed you US, UK or others have often supplementary ones.