PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Sea

ferret1212
March 9th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Do you think Brian should expand the Eastern Sea?With mabe an Island or continent?He's always gone west in his exploration.

VanessaNB
March 9th, 2003, 05:54 PM
What's east of Britain? The mainland? European mink, sweet.
Go East, young mouse!

Pennybright
March 9th, 2003, 09:31 PM
Yeah, that would be interesting. What is east of Redwall? Flatlands? Islands are always interesting, but their have already been several islands, so maybe a new continent or land or whatever.....

Calantorntain
March 9th, 2003, 10:17 PM
I think that he should have people explore the east, cause that would be spiffy. And someone should update the RW map and riddler.

ferret1212
March 10th, 2003, 11:35 AM
No VanessaNB.I mean East of Redwall where Marshank is.

VanessaNB
March 10th, 2003, 05:34 PM
Marshank is northeast. Use the pritty compass on the map page.
East of Redwall, prob'ly more woodlands, and an evil vermin empire waiting to be bashed by Our Hero.

That was an attempt at sarcasm.

Darkhood_343
March 14th, 2003, 11:00 PM
Or another entirely new civalazation that we didn't EVER in a million years think would be possible. Or nothing.

Songbreeze
March 15th, 2003, 06:34 PM
Maybe BJ wants the eastern coast to not be so known so that it can still be undiscovered and mysterious, with plenty of adventures.

VanessaNB
March 15th, 2003, 07:12 PM
Now there's an idea! Maybe he keeps it secret, so people will have a place to set RP's...or not.

MoonShadow
March 22nd, 2003, 01:23 PM
If I remember right, you can see a bit of the eastern see in the Martin the Warrior map... makes you wonder about it.... Maybe it'll appear in Loamhedge, or another book. Or maybe not.

Well, the RP's can still take place on the other side of the Redwall world. Maybe African creatures habitat that side. ;)