PDA

View Full Version : TURBS Round 5: (1986-1996)

Chelki Sureshot
February 19th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Well, since Glenner is taking her sweet time putting up the new one, I guess I'll step in for her. Hope you don't mind.

Same as last time: vote your least favorite off!

I'm voting Mossflower off for the same reasons as last time. **mutter darkly at all of the people that voted Mattimeo off last time**

Josiah the Warrior
February 19th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Mariel is the weakest of the lot.

Barkstripe
February 19th, 2006, 02:21 PM
I voted martin off.

Bladeswift
February 19th, 2006, 02:32 PM
*Insert witty comment referencing The Weakest Link and/or The Apprentice about Mariel here*

Constance2
February 20th, 2006, 08:56 AM
I said Mossflower.

Chelki Sureshot
February 21st, 2006, 10:54 AM
Hooo, look's like Mariel's in for it. Poor thing. I loved that one.:(

How long before I start round 6?

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

RockJaw_Grang
February 21st, 2006, 12:21 PM
Hm..

I liked all of those..

I don't know I'll have to get back to you after some thought..

Tesra
February 21st, 2006, 01:41 PM
No !! Not Mariel !!! Noooooooo...
Halas ! I've done all I could. :(

Ferahgo the Assassin
February 21st, 2006, 02:07 PM
I definitely didn't dislike Mariel of Redwall at all, but like others I'd have to say it's the weakest of the four.

I'm really quite surprised that Salamandastron only has one vote, as I thought that most people considered it to be rather dry. It must be the awesome villain that saves it. :shades:

Josiah the Warrior
February 21st, 2006, 02:37 PM
I'm really quite surprised that Salamandastron only has one vote, as I thought that most people considered it to be rather dry. It must be the awesome villain that saves it. :shades:
Bah. Indeed...:p

But yeah, I'm surprised Mossflower is second on the chop block; it was my favorite by far....(because of the awesome villain! :cool: )

Ms.Chibimoon-daae
February 21st, 2006, 04:02 PM
Out of those four, Mariel was the dumbest. Partly because the title character is to much like me, and partly because of Gary Chalk's illustrations. Give me Fangorn any day.

Blaidd
February 22nd, 2006, 10:38 AM
If the taggerung was there i'd have voted against him but mariel........*sigh*
you brought it on yourself,...

Chelki Sureshot
February 22nd, 2006, 10:46 AM
Taggerung's gonna be in the next turbs. There's not enough poll spaces to put all of the books up.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.

I hate that rule.

Blaidd
February 22nd, 2006, 10:47 AM
I agree it sucks! The rule not the book!