PDA

View Full Version : Let's do some thinking....

Blaidd
February 22nd, 2006, 10:24 AM
Suppose you're in a hoarde ,
you're the leader, and a ferret has started an argument with a fox over who is the better beast then a rat says "rats are best yew fools"
then this makes the hoarde start to argue..
How would you dissolve the arguement?
earing in mind you can choose any species for you to be leader...

Chelki Sureshot
February 22nd, 2006, 10:38 AM
Shouldn't this be in the Bookshelf?
But anyway, if I was an evil leader I would make them all do push-ups or some other strenuos exercise, or flog the ones that started the argument
or
if I was a rational leader I would point out that each species has unique attributes that make the special in their own little way.
I (the leader) would be a wildcat, since cats are the best.;)

Blaidd
February 22nd, 2006, 10:41 AM
sorry Typing before i think..

I'd be a Stoat and sort it out by giving them the old starvation trial

RockJaw_Grang
February 22nd, 2006, 11:16 AM
I would be a fox.
And I would kill the ones that started it myself and any others couldn't eat for three days.

Renegade
February 22nd, 2006, 11:33 AM
I'd be a wolverine.
Kill the ones who started it (as an example to all!), and make it clear that i do not dirscriminate between species, and i only care about a vermin's abilities and loyalty to me. Also, make it clear that i won't tolerate fighting within the horde.

Now i sound like the Singapore government...

Ember Nickel
February 22nd, 2006, 02:43 PM
I'd tell them to knock it off or they'd soon be inferior to worms, and hope they had the brainpower to figure out what I meant.

Josiah the Warrior
February 22nd, 2006, 03:01 PM
I (the leader) would be a wildcat, since cats are the best.;)
High five!! :p

I also basically agree with Renegade; kill the ones who started it and make it clear that things of that nature would not be tolerated, and favoritism is not based on species. (But wildcats are the best ;))

LordTBT
February 22nd, 2006, 03:21 PM
I'd be a wolverine.
Kill the ones who started it (as an example to all!), and make it clear that i do not dirscriminate between species, and i only care about a vermin's abilities and loyalty to me. Also, make it clear that i won't tolerate fighting within the horde.

Now i sound like the Singapore government...

A step further. I'd kill the ferret. Then kill the fox. Then I'd proceed to eat both, and depending on the tenderness of the meat, I'd choose the winner. Har har. :redsy

Goddess of Darkness
February 22nd, 2006, 04:58 PM
I would kill the ones that started it, and a few of the others that were involved, then yell at the rest and starve them for a while. While they were being starved, their rations would go to the other soldiers that I thought were most deserving, and I would make a point of chosing by loyalty and other such qualities, as opposed to species. :D

(I would be a rat, by the way...^^)

Swordmaster
February 22nd, 2006, 04:59 PM
I'd be an archer that shows up and picks everyone off. Then I take all their money.

chupacabra
February 22nd, 2006, 05:00 PM
they should have a contest to see who is the strongest and smartest leader. I chose the fox or a weasel, they know how to deal with those silly redwallers.

Chelki Sureshot
February 23rd, 2006, 03:10 PM
**gasps** Silly Redwallers? What are you doing here?!

rab streambattle
February 23rd, 2006, 06:50 PM
**chair breaks** remember when they got called woodland bumpkins?
the entire horde was slaughtered...
really i wouldn't call them bumpkins...
more of "terminators when they want to be" **chokes**
maybe thats too drastic...

chupacabra
February 24th, 2006, 11:00 AM
They actually thought they could be peacemakers as for the long Patrol hares, they couldn't miss all the fun and to join in the fighting. They probably baited the vermin to fight and place bets to see who would win. Now..now it's the rat marn turn to hit you. .. playnice now there.. laddie dogfox

Blaidd
February 24th, 2006, 11:03 AM
You crack me up!
*Laughs*