PDA

View Full Version : no girls allowed

chupacabra
March 6th, 2006, 03:51 PM
with the excepticons of Tsarima and those vixen healers, Sela and Fornunta Mr Jacques doesn't have many female vermin in his early books.

Swordmaster
March 6th, 2006, 04:25 PM
*ahem* You need to go and read the Pearls of Lutra. And most of the other books, for that matter.

Qlberts
March 7th, 2006, 02:18 AM
He said early books, and it's true, there are very few female vermin in the early books. Even in more recent books they are still in the minority.

Constance2
March 7th, 2006, 03:10 PM
How about Tazzin, or Riggan, or Sela, or Romsca, Sagitar, and Antigra? Yea, there's quite a few female vermins.

Chelki Sureshot
March 8th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Look at our world's bad guys. The majority are guys. Girls are just too smart to get involved in that kinda stuff.:D

Warrier
March 9th, 2006, 08:45 PM
HEY, ARE YOU SAYING THAT BOYS ARE DUMBER THAN GIRLS:mad: ..............well:( maby a bit..............................BUT ANYWAYS YOU BETTER NOT BE INSULTING BOYS IN GENERAL BECAUSE IF YOU ARE ILL....ILL......ill..........ill..........i really dont know what BUT STILL :mad:

Qlberts
March 10th, 2006, 02:40 AM
Hey, take it easy there. No need to get that angry over a little joke.

LordTBT
March 10th, 2006, 06:14 AM
Look at our world's bad guys. The majority are guys. Girls are just too smart to get involved in that kinda stuff

Look at the male:female ratio in just about everything, heh.

Pawflash
March 10th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Exactly. Just look at most colleges... Oh wait:
"College gender gap widens: 57% are women" - USA Today

And that includes the fact that most elite universities are now slightly tilted towards women today as well.

:rolleyes:

Hisk
March 11th, 2006, 10:48 PM
How about Tazzin, or Riggan, or Sela, or Romsca, Sagitar, and Antigra? Yea, there's quite a few female vermins.
Except Romsca doesn't really count in my opinion.

Badrang3
March 12th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Except Romsca doesn't really count in my opinion.

Um, why is that?

RockJaw_Grang
March 13th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Um, why is that?

Most likely because.
She pretty much turns good in the end.
But that wouldn't stop me from saying she was a female vermin.