PDA

View Full Version : vermin clothes

chupacabra
March 8th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Doesn't seem looked like SLagar the cruel and Swartt Sixclaws are wearing Jester's outfits.

Badrang3
March 8th, 2006, 07:25 PM
I don't know where you're getting Swartt's outfit to resemble a jester.

Qlberts
March 9th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Slagar's is supposed to look like a Jester's. It was essential to his plan of getting into the abbey.

Folgrimeo
March 9th, 2006, 10:53 AM
But Swartt wasn't in Mattimeo. And Slagar had a special cape and a showname (Stellar Lunaris I think) to fit in with the others. He didn't look like a jester (at least, not to me), but that cape with the moons and stars on them established him as the ringmaster. He also took great pains to get the residents of the Abbey to trust him into doing a magic show. Remember, they didn't want to let him in first, even with a band of jesters, because he was a fox. I don't think turning Slagar into a jester would have helped matters, they'd still frown on him just for being a fox.

I always thought, however, that it didn't look too different from Slagar's usual clothing (if it differed at all; I don't even remember if Slagar normally wore a cape). So I guess in that way you can say that Slagar did not look like a jester.

How'd you get Swartt in all this then? Maybe because of his face paint, making you think he painted himself to look like a jester. But there were no magic acts in Outcast, and who knows, the face paint might have been to help inspire fear instead of laughter.