PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Angie Manystreak
March 14th, 2003, 10:30 PM
Hi! I just joined...Dark referred me :) I've read most of the Redwall books and I've enjoyed them all. My username WAS supposed to be Angie Manystreak but Dark was he one to give me the idea and typed it in over IM as Angie MAnystreak, which I copied :p You can call me stupid if you want ;) Anyway, I gotta go now but I'll be posting from now on....

Darkhood_343
March 14th, 2003, 10:34 PM
Hiya Angie! Yes it is my fault that her name is like that. Is it possib;e to fix that Martin?

Songbreeze
March 14th, 2003, 10:43 PM
Hi there! Glad to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here.

Oh, and don't let some of the people here scare you. Beleive it or not *draws out her Katana sword* we're all sane, really.:D

Darkhood_343
March 14th, 2003, 10:46 PM
Believe or not, Song, but Angie wanted your SN. I told her that it would be to confusing. And I already gave her a very warm welcome. *burns something*

Martin the Warrior
March 14th, 2003, 10:47 PM
Yes. Consider it done. ;)

Welcome to the Forum, Angie!

Darkhood_343
March 14th, 2003, 10:51 PM
Oh, thanks Martin. I felt real stupid when that happened.

Songbreeze
March 14th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Darkhood_343
Believe or not, Song, but Angie wanted your SN. I told her that it would be to confusing. And I already gave her a very warm welcome. *burns something*

Yes, it is a nice SN isn't it. Very touching. Too bad you didn't leave it MAnystreak. Don't know about you but I thought it looked kind of cool. All well. *attempts to hack at a tree with katana. Manages to stub toe.*

LadyBeelze
March 15th, 2003, 10:14 AM
Hewo Angie Manystreak :), welcome to the long patrol forums! I'm the local rping adict (so there i got something else t'say for once) and i'm otter doncha know. *yawns* hmmmmmmmm i'm hungry.......waffles nmmmmmmm

Mackinsie
March 15th, 2003, 10:36 AM
Welcome to the Long Patrol Forum, Angie :)

MoonShadow
March 15th, 2003, 12:56 PM
"WElcome!" Now... um... I forgot.

-=As MoonShadow struggles to find something new to say to yet another newbie in the ever-continuing newbie season, she remembers that she can always say "Happy Birthday".=-

Angie Manystreak
March 15th, 2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Songbreeze
Hi there! Glad to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here.

Oh, and don't let some of the people here scare you. Beleive it or not *draws out her Katana sword* we're all sane, really.:D

lol, thats alright...I might be the one scaring all you! ;)

Angie

Angie Manystreak
March 15th, 2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Darkhood_343

lol, yes, I did. I love the name SongBreeze...

Angie Manystreak
March 15th, 2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Martin the Warrior
Yes. Consider it done. ;)

Welcome to the Forum, Angie!

Thanks! And thanks for changing it...I'm so stupid! I thought he was saying Angie M. Anystreak at first!

Angie

Angie Manystreak
March 15th, 2003, 07:00 PM
I like Angie Manystreak better...Well, I'M a squirrel...everyones probably geussed that so there probably no use whatsoever saying it but...I thought I'd introduce myself a bit more *munches on some candied chestnuts*

Angie

PS. I should find a picture of squirrel somewhere or do my own on psp...I need a good poem or something too...

VanessaNB
March 15th, 2003, 07:01 PM
Hi. I'm the one who likes rats (pleeease don't say ew). Just call me Vanessa, the NB is there to sound cool, and there is yet to be someone who can figure out what it stands for.
Boo!

LadyBeelze
March 15th, 2003, 07:04 PM
My redwall name is Rosestone Stre'm and i'm an otter as i said. I carry around a longbow and a quiverful of arrows tipped with the feathers of a great golden eagle. The only thing that scares me is probably seals o' cource.

Also did you know candied chestnuts can be very dangerous? *nods* i wouldn't be muchin' on them if i where you.

Angie Manystreak
March 15th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by VanessaNB
Hi. I'm the one who likes rats (pleeease don't say ew). Just call me Vanessa, the NB is there to sound cool, and there is yet to be someone who can figure out what it stands for.
Boo!

Ooh, I love rats! My sister has like 15 of them and shes been breeding them! Some of them are so sweet...

Angie Manystreak
March 15th, 2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by LadyBeelzebumon
My redwall name is Rosestone Stre'm and i'm an otter as i said. I carry around a longbow and a quiverful of arrows tipped with the feathers of a great golden eagle. The only thing that scares me is probably seals o' cource.

Also did you know candied chestnuts can be very dangerous? *nods* i wouldn't be muchin' on them if i where you.

*munch munch, crumbs fall from mouth* What did ya' say? Speak up! I can't hear you! *munch munch*

Lyrian Aryns
March 15th, 2003, 08:00 PM
Hi, Angie... As you can see, I'm Lyrian, the Resident Something-or-Other. Um... I am renouned for my laziness. Yes. Well, welcome to the forum!

Oh, and you can edit posts an hour after you post them, so you don't have to post again if you think of something else to say right after. The edit button is in the right left corner of your post. :)

Slagar the Cruel
March 15th, 2003, 10:54 PM
Welcome to the forums, Angie!

Just a suggestion... try not to post multiple messages right after another. You can always edit them (as long as you don't wait an hour) to throw in things you forgot.

Baby Rollo
March 15th, 2003, 10:55 PM
Hey, welcome to the Forum. Noobs have to go through the initiation. Strawberry cordial binge-drinking contest. Chug a gallon in 20 seconds and you're not a noob anymore!

Just kidding. Though I do chug a gallon a day. It's good for the growing dibbun like me.

Be sure to read my future Redwall Fanfic. It's going to be the best dang fanfic ever posted.

Darkhood_343
March 16th, 2003, 12:34 AM
It will be! Trust him. And please read mine.

Angie Manystreak
March 16th, 2003, 10:56 AM
lol, okay, next time I'll just edit mine :D

dandin1
March 16th, 2003, 03:31 PM
Welcome to the forum Angie! I'm dandin. So why is the 1 there? That's because when I registered a @redwall.net account, dandin was already taken... I don't know why put the 1 there when we changed to vB.