PDA

View Full Version : how?

chupacabra
April 15th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Which character do you find so wise, or foolish or cowardly , brave or immature or mature. Or any other attribute you hate or admire?

Badrang3
April 16th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Well, bravery wise, I kind of liked Brogg. Really, he the closest you can get to an officer on the enemy side that has attributes of a woodland soldier. He's loyal and he has guts.

Cowardly? Lady Amber. Seriously, the ting that bugged me the most in Mossflower was that she would just hang around in the trees and shoot randomly, and then when the Thousand Eye Soldiers had enough sense to stay indoors, she called them cowards. Now what is wrong with that picture?

Renegade
April 18th, 2006, 09:50 AM
Cowardly? Lady Amber. Seriously, the ting that bugged me the most in Mossflower was that she would just hang around in the trees and shoot randomly, and then when the Thousand Eye Soldiers had enough sense to stay indoors, she called them cowards. Now what is wrong with that picture?

Why, it's the old "the enemy isn't as stupid as i expected" problem, of course. Happens to most at one point or another. :p