PDA

View Full Version : Food

Angie Manystreak
March 17th, 2003, 03:32 PM
Yum! Strawberry Cordial and Candied Chestnuts...mmmmmmmm. Cheese studded with nuts...mmmmmmmmmmm...*munch, munch* Please post your favorite foods (in the Redwall category, of course)

Sunflash
March 17th, 2003, 08:00 PM
Hmmmm.......the grayling Friar Hugo made in Redwall sounded pretty good. Although the candied nuts and strawberry cordial sound good too.

Cornflower
March 18th, 2003, 12:45 AM
Candied Chestnuts, October Ale and Strawberry Cordial, definitely. You know, there was one time when I had prepared candied chestnuts and October Ale to celebrate watching an episode of a show I'd been wanting to see, but I got so excited about the show, the candied chestnuts and October Ale were soon forgotten, but after the show was over, I managed to eat a few candied chestnuts. And they were good. LOL :p

Darkhood_343
March 18th, 2003, 11:59 AM
Anything at all. The food is soooo tempting, I could eat it, and the plate it was on.

Pennybright
March 18th, 2003, 03:16 PM
Dandelion Fizz. It sounds good for some reason.... Also, everyone likes candied chesnuts!!!:D

Lyrian Aryns
March 18th, 2003, 05:51 PM
You know, I think I'm just about the only person on here who doesn't really like most Redwall food... All the scones and breadstuff whatsits don't sound too bad, and neither does strawberry cordial, but otherwise... Hm. I just have this instinctive dislike for vegetables.

I also hate nuts. :p

LadyBeelze
March 18th, 2003, 06:20 PM
true to me otter nat're i'd have to say shrimp 'n' hotroot soup

Slagar the Cruel
March 18th, 2003, 06:22 PM
Whoa! Deja vu! (http://forums.longpatrolclub.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124)

LadyBeelze
March 18th, 2003, 06:30 PM
your right slags, there already is a post on foods. This is the second time you've made a message that has already posted. Angie please look at the other pages before posting to see if its been already posted or not

MoonShadow
March 21st, 2003, 06:08 PM
There's a search button on the top right corner, so if that helps you find an old topic....

Martin the Warrior
March 22nd, 2003, 10:05 PM
If a topic doesn't show up on any of the default-page listings (it has to be active within the last thirty days), starting a new topic on that subject is perfectly alright. In the case of the previous food topic, it hasn't been active since December, so this thread is fine. Angie did nothing wrong.

Anyway, I've always been partial to deeper n ever pie. :)

Darkhood_343
March 23rd, 2003, 12:47 PM
*drools* So many foods. And I hate vegetables too, but he actully makes them sound GOOD.

Nora the Rover
March 25th, 2003, 07:59 PM
October Ale has always sounded pretty tasty, as if it has a sort of coffee/nutty/tofee flavor. The cordials also sound good.
I also think the salads sound good, as well as the berry pastries, cakes, and fresh bread with honey.
I've also wanted to try Deeper n' Ever Pie as well.
*Drools*

true_redwaller
April 5th, 2003, 08:48 AM
Everything just sounds so good!!! Now I see why hares always end up scoffing up all the food!

SnugOrb
April 8th, 2003, 05:03 PM
Otter's hotroot soup! Well, actually anything. I think The Long Partol will have all the best food.(haven't read it yet)Candied chestnuts sound good. Hmmm, I'll have to get some recipes from redwall.net...

VanessaNB
April 8th, 2003, 05:38 PM
October Ale sounds pretty good (can't be alcoholic, as Dibbuns drink it). And the hotroot soup. Tasty stuffs. *is hungry*

freeverse
April 24th, 2003, 07:32 AM
i don't like sweet stuff so most scones and cakes are out for me. but i would dearly like to try the shrimp and hotroot soup extra hot with the special herb that rurua got from her ancestor's. now that's a prime herb to try out. even though i don't like shrimps. and i would dearly luv to try out the strawberry fizz and the fuzzy fizz that mariel and dandin drank when mariel and tarquin arrived at redwall.

Rillflag27
April 24th, 2003, 03:40 PM
:p I don't care what I could eat everything but I always have Liked Deeper'n'ever Pie with October Ale

Pennybright
April 24th, 2003, 08:47 PM
Dandelion Fizz and Meadowcream sound good!