PDA

View Full Version : revenge

chupacabra
April 23rd, 2006, 04:33 PM
SLagar wanted revenge on those wicked redwallers because they disfigured his face. what kind of chemicials, herbs or medicine did they use? i don't remember what they were ? How did Veil get those strawberries he was eating before he put the wolfbanes in Friar Bunihold's cup.

Bladeswift
April 23rd, 2006, 04:38 PM
Reread the book before posting. The Redwallers didn't do anything to his face. Asmodeus bit him.

Ember Nickel
April 23rd, 2006, 04:38 PM
(Redwall, Mattimeo) Asmodeus bit Slagar/Chickenhound while he was trying to get away with items he had stolen from Redwall.

rab streambattle
May 2nd, 2006, 10:44 PM
huh, doesn't make sense why they should poison him anyway.

Chelki Sureshot
May 4th, 2006, 04:43 PM
What? They never poisoned him. And I don't think that Veil ate any strawberries before he poisoned Myrtle. And if he did, he got them from the garden.

850 posts! 150 more to go!

Mokkan
May 26th, 2006, 08:35 PM
SLagar wanted revenge on those wicked redwallers because they disfigured his face. what kind of chemicials, herbs or medicine did they use? i don't remember what they were ? How did Veil get those strawberries he was eating before he put the wolfbanes in Friar Bunihold's cup.

he wanted revenge on Redwall because when he stole the stuff he went to hide in mossflower but then asmmodeous was there to,i thought he was dead but he came back.