PDA

View Full Version : unjust creatures

chupacabra
April 24th, 2006, 09:15 AM
In Matthieo, he is a son of abbey's warrior mouse and he tells his father he won't fight again with Vitch who insulted his family. He get send or told to go work in hard labor in the kitchen for punishment although he was given that choice to do so. He was told he was going to be whack. Veil on the other hand, is an orphan,ferret, and Swartt's son, abandoned and adopted by Bryony. He steals, cheats, lies and no one in the entire book suggest that he should get punish or whack.:confused: NO sentencing Veil to hard labor in the kitchen like most young abbeybeasts. He is only abbeyyoung that deserve the punishment. IT is not fair!!!!:mad: Not even his old fat enemy, friar Bunihold suggests it. It's like he doesn't need any pots to be scrub. Veil isn't even sorry what he has done. He was getting away with murder. No wonder he try to poison an abbeybeast, he was already getting away with murder.

Chelki Sureshot
April 24th, 2006, 05:47 PM
That's true. But maybe they didn't want to provoke him.

rowanoak
April 27th, 2006, 01:52 PM
I think more might have been expected of Mattimeo. Besides the fact that he was from a type of creature that is(in the books) considered good, he was from a highly respected family and expected to be a leader some day. Veil probably didn't have those expectations. I haven't read "Outcast" yet, I am just going by what I have heard about the book.

animefreek04
May 29th, 2006, 04:24 PM
The people didn't discipline him probaly because they were peaceful and they felt bad for him .Just a suggeston...