PDA

View Full Version : BJ Pictures

Calantorntain
March 18th, 2003, 05:49 PM
I am going to upload some pictures of BJ, if you want to see them. If you see a person with a black shirt that says Redwall, its me. If you see a girl with a hat, that is a girl that did not bring her camera, and I took pictures for her. The guy holding the drawn pictures is Patrick, a fourth grader. I got him to draw me a picture of Russa . The girl with the hat makes chain mail by hand, but I did not get a picture of it. I also don't think I got a picture of this one cool kid. He noticed BJ came in via a side door, and came over and told ME. I got to see BJ a few minutes earlyer than every body else I feel loved. Also, the group of people sitting around in chairs is a group of random Redwallers that I got together. I was so hyper that day...

*Waits for all the pictures to upload*

Ok, here are the addy. Hope you have a fast connection! Suppose I should have cropped them... Ah well. You get to see more of the store.

www.geocities.com/pets_care/BJpics/

Darkhood_343
March 20th, 2003, 11:39 AM
Wow, very kewl, I thought you looked different. Chain Mail by havnd? Very neat. That kids a good artist.

LadyBeelze
March 20th, 2003, 07:36 PM
Nice Pictures! I actually thought you were a boy before i looked at the picture, my bad :rolleyes: Where did you get a redwall shirt anyway? I like the bj pictures, i wish he woulda came to utah, i would of sooooo been there if he had *sigh*. Those drawings...i wish i could draw that good, nice gonff and russa pictures ^^* *looks at my latest drawing and sighs...more depression*

Calantorntain
March 21st, 2003, 05:08 PM
*Mutters something about many people thinking she is a girl* Me mom made the shirt for me, I was at Target, and I saw a black shirt, and I was like "Humm... would be neat if it said Redwall!" So I got it and my mom used her embroydery machine to put that on there. Yay! And don't feel bad, I can't draw eather.

Airemia
March 23rd, 2003, 08:31 AM
Neat pictures, thanks. Uh, you looked like a girl to me. :p

true_redwaller
April 13th, 2003, 10:21 PM
That's cool. Really neat pictures. I love your Redwall shirt idea :)

Primrose
April 13th, 2003, 11:52 PM
Cool Pics. I would have loved to meet BJ. I like the shirt Idea too