PDA

View Full Version : Redwallish Shirts

Calantorntain
March 21st, 2003, 05:09 PM
Well, the title says it all really. Would you be willing to buy one? I know I have to get permission first, and I would get it before I made anything. But my mom has an embrodery machine, and embroyders, so I was thinking about learning how to use it and starting my own business over the summer. Yay. And you could probably get them personalized or something (ex: "Calantorntain: Member of the ROC" (bad example, but I don't care)) for a couple extra dollars. Or something. So what do you think?

To see an example of a shirt on a non-model, look at www.geocities.com/calantorntain/PicOfMe.JPG but they would and could say other things.

MoonShadow
March 21st, 2003, 06:59 PM
Mines would say "Redwall" on the front, and I'd like something that says "I'm a squirrel in disguise" on the back. :p

LadyBeelze
March 21st, 2003, 07:17 PM
Mine would probably go "Redwall Fanatic" and down below that it would say "I really am a otter doncha know"

or maybe just simply "Redwall"...it all goes :P i'm not that creative

but i'm pennyless so i don't have any money to buy anything at the *moument*

Lyrian Aryns
March 21st, 2003, 07:52 PM
I'd love to buy one... but the chances of my mother feeling the same, I'm sorry to say, are astronomical at best. :\

It'd be fun to have something along the lines of just "Redwall" on the front, and a few lines of Riftgard script on the back, though...

Furrtil
April 10th, 2003, 10:09 PM
I'm going to buy a black shirt and use those iron on letters to say, "Despite the cost of living, it's still quite popular."

Redwall shirts.... I dunno. Maybe.... "Redwall! Wot wot!"
I love that "squirrel in disguise idea". Perhaps... "I read about fighting mice and singing moles, and I myself am a squirrel in disguise. And I'm perfectly sane, I'll add." But that is rather long.

true_redwaller
April 11th, 2003, 08:55 PM
I don't know, if I got one maybe I'd have it say "All for Redwall" or something like that. I like the other ideas too but some slow people i know just don't get that kind of thing.

Nora the Rover
April 14th, 2003, 08:23 PM
"If'n you'm c'nn reed thiz, you'm must be's a Redwall fanatick."
Either Molespeech, or Riftguard script will do...

Darkhood_343
April 15th, 2003, 03:37 PM
Me, I would like one within the price range of 10-15$. That would suit me. I would like mine to be black with "Darkhood - Redwall Fan" on the front, and "Don't make me go Bloodwrath on you" on the back. The peole that would stare...

Calantorntain
April 15th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Well, I was talking to my mom about shirts, and she said that it would be a lot harder to put stuff on the back. Also, there can not be tons of words, because the hoop is only 10 inches by 4 inches (I think it is 4. Might be 5, or 3) so that is how big the whole thing of words would be.

LadyBeelze
April 16th, 2003, 07:48 PM
"Local Redwall Otter
Guard your bowl of hotroot soup carefully.."

no words on the back? Awwwww..