PDA

View Full Version : A Tribute to the Long Patrol Forums

Cornflower
April 4th, 2003, 09:00 AM
I felt like drawing today and decided to draw a pic of most of the Long Patrol members, like Slags did for the 6th Anniversary. Here is the image, which is pretty big, and below it is a guide to who is in it and where they are:
http://www.longpatrolclub.com/images/misc/lpforum_tribute.gif
From the left-hand side to the right-hand side, from top to bottom:
Yano, Wittley, Remy Buxaplenty, Kymikan
Lady Beezlebumon, Reds, Warbeak
Slagar, Martin, Cornflower
Matthias, Dandin, Cale Yin, Darkhood
If you weren't included in this pic, I'm sorry :( . I might do another one in a little while :) .

Martin the Warrior
April 4th, 2003, 01:14 PM
Cornflower-- hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of shrinking the image and file size down (way down) so that it would load faster. Anyone who wants to see the huge, 1.7 MB version should click on over to http://www.boomspeed.com/kitten952001/thelongpatrolforums.jpg

Great pic, BTW! :D Thanks for sharing!

Cornflower
April 4th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Thanks, Martin! I thought that it was a bit big ;) .

VanessaNB
April 4th, 2003, 05:38 PM
Heh, Reds got an oreo. I don't mind that I'm not there. I can never decide what kind of animal I want to be. Wait, uh, when did we have a Matthias on here? *feels stupid*

Cornflower
April 4th, 2003, 05:51 PM
It's Matthias of Redwall ;) . Glad you like the pic :cornflow: .

dandin1
April 4th, 2003, 06:02 PM
I think slagar did something like this once. What happened to it?

Glenner
April 4th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Nice job cornflower!

Lyrian Aryns
April 4th, 2003, 07:21 PM
It's on the old forum. Too lazy to go look for it, but the thread is titled "The Long Patrol: Six Years and Going Strong", or sometihng like that, which Slagar started...

Anyway... don't you know it's not legal to make Yano cuter than Kymikan? ;) Cool pic, though.

Cale Yin
April 4th, 2003, 09:19 PM
Cool! :cool:

Hee, I have stripes. ^_^ I do have stripes, too! :D

Slagar the Cruel
April 5th, 2003, 10:10 AM
Hehe... great picture. :) I especially like Yano and Wittley. (Although technically, Wittley doesn't have ears... ;) Just kidding, he's fine.)

As for my LP tribute... it's better that it stays lost. I'm a bit ashamed of it, you know... ;)

LadyBeelze
April 5th, 2003, 12:28 PM
coolies, nice picture cornflower :D! ...EEP ...yano and whittley ^^*

Crystal
April 5th, 2003, 06:53 PM
Nice pic, Cornflower! :)

Furrtil
April 5th, 2003, 08:23 PM
Major funness!

I wish I could draw animals. Actually, I can draw fairly well, I'd just never have the patience. Good work!

Lord Servone
April 5th, 2003, 11:04 PM
Cool picture, Cornflower

Now, I would draw a Long Patrol picture but it would be so crummy I would be bannished from the board ;P

Goodbranch
April 5th, 2003, 11:36 PM
That picture would blow me out of the water in a drawing contest!

That is a awesome picture! (2 thumbs up)

Darkhood_343
April 8th, 2003, 03:43 PM
Great Pic, Cornflower. "Cept one things wrong... I 'm a black badger. Anyway, I think it rocks. And as for Slag's pic... *goes and finds it*