PDA

View Full Version : Stargate SG-1

Pennybright
April 14th, 2003, 08:06 PM
My little brother is obssesed with a T.V. show called Stargate
SG-1 on SciFi (channel). He watches it on Monday nights fron six o' clock until my mom makes him go to bed. (Yes it is actually in that long). In fact, he watching it right now. That's all he ever talks about, except for his computer game, Yuri's Revenge. The main charactor is his favorite actor, Richard Dean Something-or-other. I've almost got the names of the main charactors down! It gets extremly annoying. Does anyone you know have similar problems?

Lord Servone
April 15th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Richard Dean Anderson... McGuever(sp?)

I've only watched a few episode of the first season...I quote one of them often...just because I'm the lame type of person to do such a thing... "You can't kill me...I know the secrets to the labyrinth!" Funny thing is...they did end up killing that guy...
Anyway, from the episodes I've seen, it wasn't too bad...must be decent, being on as long as it has... cool movie though.

Calantorntain
April 15th, 2003, 10:03 PM
I have seen it some, I like it! Have not watched recently though. Pretty much the only show I watch is the Simpsons :D

Any way, just let your brother talk about it. He might get over it.

Unless he is like me and Redwall. In that case, destroy every TV he has the chance of comming in contact with.

Martin the Warrior
April 15th, 2003, 10:17 PM
I've never actually watched more than a few minutes of SG1, and those were simply because it used to come on before a different show I liked (pre-Sci-fi airings). What I saw was decent, though-- I suppose only my disinterest in the movie itself is what keeps me from watching. Can't say I know anybody with a similar interest (although I have known a few very devoted Trekkies over the years).

(It's MacGyver, BTW. ;))