PDA

View Full Version : Redwall's Legacy

WalkinStummik
April 5th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Hey, I just decided that I might as well advertise a cool site on here. :D It's called, Redwall's Legacy. (www.redwallslegacy.com) If any of you were on Starfire's Redwall when it went down, then you should probably check this site out. This whole site was put up in honor of Starfire's Redwall. It even started on the same day of year that Starfire's was born and died.
This is a complete site with a forum, gallery, links, fan-fic, and recipes. In the meantime, we need members. Even if you don't join, please tell us what you think of it, and how it can be improved. Thanx!

(We've had TONS of posts in the last several days. About 60 posts per day so far for this month...)

Barkstripe
April 6th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Hey guys.

It actually is a good site. There are a couple little bugs, but we're trying to fix them up. As WalkinStummik said, please tell us what you think of it.

RockJaw_Grang
April 6th, 2007, 06:26 PM
I think they need to elaborate a little bit more on their news section...

WalkinStummik
April 7th, 2007, 09:43 AM
*Coughs* Yah ummm.... We're working on that. It's only been up for less than a month. :)

Tessa the Warrior
April 7th, 2007, 11:53 AM
on redwallslegacy.com I am a Long Patrol HAre! YES

matthias_fan
April 7th, 2007, 01:08 PM
nice site
i haven't been keeping up lately with all the redwall news

LordTBT
April 7th, 2007, 01:55 PM
The news should really should either be crediting the Redwall Wiki or the Newsline, whoever reported it first.

matthias_fan
April 7th, 2007, 01:56 PM
it was still information that i hadnt heard

Truffen
April 7th, 2007, 02:02 PM
The news should really should either be crediting the Redwall Wiki or the Newsline, whoever reported it first.

I agree, no offense, but the newsline exactly follows the Redwall Wiki's one.

matthias_fan
April 7th, 2007, 02:08 PM
im not disagreeing, im just saying that i clicked on the link, looked at the site, and learned some things i didn't know before because i havent' been on the long patrol for forever

LordTBT
April 7th, 2007, 02:28 PM
I agree, no offense, but the newsline exactly follows the Redwall Wiki's one.

I would look again if I were you ;) But that's why I said, "whoever reported it first". :)

Barkstripe
April 7th, 2007, 02:59 PM

I see what you mean, but I gathered it from the Wiki. If you really care, though, I can change that...

WalkinStummik
April 7th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Barkstripe is the Recorder. I do not know where he gets his info from. :D Just that he gets it. I'm still pleased with the site. I just need to become more active now. *Growls* I hate a busy life.

LordTBT
April 7th, 2007, 06:06 PM
I see what you mean, but I gathered it from the Wiki. If you really care, though, I can change that...

Ok. It is perfectly acceptable and OK to repost things. I have no issue with that. Re-post as much as you want! Just credit the source.

Sort of like writing a research paper. If you use content written by another person, you have to credit them, otherwise it's plagiarism.

Truffen
April 10th, 2007, 07:40 PM
I think its a good site. Has more originality thant he typical proboards forums. I joined as Windsor.

Warthorn
April 12th, 2007, 06:55 AM
Not bad...
I might consider joining myself.

Brom the Healer
April 27th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Its a nice site, and yeah it could be updated quite a bit, but I'm just gonna not complain and wait until they have it updated.