PDA

View Full Version : Which books

JaeKay L M N O P
April 23rd, 2003, 08:02 PM
Which Redwall books have you read so far?

I've read:

Redwall
Mossflower
Mattimeo
Martin, the Warrior
Mariel of Redwall (just finished that today)

I just started Salamandastron.

MoonShadow
April 23rd, 2003, 08:06 PM
All of the novels, A Redwall Winter's Tale, and nothing else (unless you want to include Castaways).

JaeKay L M N O P
April 23rd, 2003, 08:09 PM
At the right I'm going I'll have em all done by the end of May. I read Mariel of Redwall in 3 days!

MoonShadow
April 23rd, 2003, 08:09 PM
I don't own any Redwall books, but if BJ's ever coming anywhere near where I live, I'll be sure to buy Taggerung or something for him to sign. :D

LadyBeelze
April 23rd, 2003, 08:32 PM
I got all the books in paperback except taggerung and triss which i haven't read yet. Well lord brocktree is in hardcover but thats all. No extras (i want to get 'the tribes of redwall: otters' though)

Furrtil
April 23rd, 2003, 10:09 PM
I've read all of the novels that have been published, I have read (but do not own) The Great Redwall Feast and A Redwall's Winter Tale, and have not read/viewed the tribes books, or riddler, or any of that stuff.

I'm planning on getting the Castaways of the Flying Dutchman and the Angel's Command, which I haven't read.

I also recommend Seven Strange and Ghostly Tales. The one about Thomas P. Kanne alias the Phantom Snake was very scary and haunting. Er, to me. I'm not too good with scary stuff, but I was scared even though I was in a brightly lit library.

Lord Servone
April 24th, 2003, 12:17 AM
In publication order, I've read them all up to the Long Patrol, WHICH, I might add, I'm finally getting to read again now and then as I get closer to an ending of my own novel....or am I? Hmmm.

Oh, I've also read The Great Redwall Feast and A Redwall Winter's Tale, as well as the Redwall Map and Riddler.

freeverse
April 24th, 2003, 07:37 AM
everyone of them and the winter tale one. i don't own any of them but the librarian did give me a really badly scratched old copy of the legend of luke;)

Rillflag27
April 24th, 2003, 04:28 PM
;) I have red all of the books except Redwall a winters tale it, doesn't sound like a real redwall book so I have never read it.....is it actually good?:confused: and I read most of the redwall books in 2 days or less I get so into them I read until 5:00 in the morning or until my flashlight battery runs out :)

Darkhood_343
April 24th, 2003, 08:53 PM
All of 'em. Brocktree and Outcast are my faves. And great avatar free, Tifa rules!

Pennybright
April 24th, 2003, 09:41 PM
All of them! I have them in paperback, except Triss and The Bellmaker, which are in hardcover. The extras I borowed from my friend (who I convinced to read Readwall).

Martin the Warrior
April 24th, 2003, 11:32 PM
If it's by Brian Jacques, I've read it. Off the top of my head:

Redwall, Mossflower, Mattimeo, Mariel of Redwall, Salamandastron, Martin the Warrior, The Bellmaker, Outcast of Redwall, The Great Redwall Feast, Pearls of Lutra, The Long Patrol, Marlfox, The Legend of Luke, Lord Brocktree, Taggerung, A Redwall Winter's Tale, Triss, The Redwall Warriors Code (packed in with the Build Your Own Redwall Abbey kit), Redwall Map & Riddler, Redwall Friend & Foe, Tribes of Redwall: Badgers, Tribes of Redwall: Otters, Seven Strange and Ghostly Tales, Castaways of the Flying Dutchman, and The Angel's Command.

Hopefully nothing slipped my mind. ;)

Rillflag-- Yes, Winter's Tale is worth reading. My review (http://www.longpatrolclub.com/bookshelf/aredwallwinterstale.html) may provide some more insight.

Rillflag27
April 24th, 2003, 11:48 PM
ok, i'll check it out at the library:)

true_redwaller
April 25th, 2003, 05:23 PM
I've read all the Redwall books and own all 15 in hardcover and the little booklets. I even built my own abbey with the kit!

Rillflag27
April 25th, 2003, 05:30 PM
I dont own all of them I think I own like 9 I usually dont have enough money to buy them and because my parents never take me to the store so I just re-read the ones I have they are,

MTW
Taggerung
Legend of Luke
Pearls of Lutra
The Long Patrol
redwall
Mossflower
Salamandastron
The bellmaker

Those are all the ones I've read I must have read them at least 7 times each.

Rillflag27
April 25th, 2003, 05:31 PM
those are all the ones I own, I'v read all of them except Redwall a winter's tale

Lyrian Aryns
April 25th, 2003, 07:06 PM
I own all of the regular novels, the most recent three in hardback... I've seen both Great Redwall Feast and Winter's Tale in my library, but I've never picked them up for some reason. :\

Oh, and Rill? You can edit posts an hour after you make them, in case you make a mistake. The edit button is in the lower right hand corner of your post. :)

Rillflag27
April 25th, 2003, 07:47 PM
Yeah I knew that I was just testing you *wink* i'm not that dumb ya know I think, I havent picked them up either They are really short books thats why I didn't pick them up

Madd The Sane
May 23rd, 2003, 03:14 PM
I have Read all of the Redwall novels, except Loamhedge. I've also read A Redwall's Winter Tale, and The castaways of the flying duchman and its sequel. :D