PDA

View Full Version : Coolest Villain

Rillflag27
April 25th, 2003, 08:02 PM
who do you think the coolest :cool: villain in any redwall series is?

Personally I like Ferahgo the Assasin his picture is freaky.

LadyBeelze
April 26th, 2003, 11:51 AM
Ferahgo is one of my first choices, it'd be cool for a villian to have bright blue eyes. Kind of creepy in some sense. Next would prob'bly be Slagar.

Nora the Rover
April 26th, 2003, 01:31 PM
Vilu Daskar, Tsarmina, Plugg Firetail, and Princess Kurda are probably the coolest, in my opinion.

Pennybright
April 27th, 2003, 12:07 PM
Yeah, Ferahgo is cool. So are Plugg Vilu Daskar, and Ungatt Trunn.

Cornflower
April 28th, 2003, 03:13 PM
Slagar :slagar , Kurda, Bladd and Agarnu are my favorites. Slagar because he was so mysterious, and that he was actually Chickenhound from "Redwall" :eek: I like all the Royal Ferrets because of their way of speaking, and the way they act. Especially Bladd because he is sort of a fraidy cat :rolleyes:

Nora the Rover
May 1st, 2003, 09:42 PM
Oops....
I forgot the adders; Zassalis, Harsaccs, Sesstra, and Asmodeus!

Darkhood_343
May 2nd, 2003, 12:25 PM
Poor old Swartt. No ones mentioned him. *sniff* Swartt and I will just leave. *takes swartt away into Mossflower* *a metal CLANG is heard, fllowed by a thump* *I walk back out* Hey, he was the coolest, that doesn't mean he's not slimy, rotten, no good, hairy, potbellied, nasty, vile, stupid, ugly, scary, fat, grimy, swinish, good - hating, bad, evil, vermin! *dissappears*

Dakota
May 8th, 2003, 02:27 PM
Vilu Daskar, hands down.

Laughing Otter
May 11th, 2003, 05:13 PM
I think Slagar and Cluny are the coolest. Cluny actually had battle tactics, unlike some other villains, and Slagar was mysterious and interesting because of his mask, etc.

freeverse
May 16th, 2003, 07:18 AM
i don't see how villians can be cool but i will put my two cents in, uhmmm, uh thinkinh, yes uh that guys who got defeated by sunflash

Glenner
May 18th, 2003, 05:15 PM
Cluny and Plugg. Cluny was just downright the most cleverist of all villians, and Plugg was hilarious.

Gabool the Wild
May 18th, 2003, 07:08 PM
Has to be Tsarmina. She was the meanest and she was the smartest of the meanest. I suppose Swartt was a pretty good villian as well though. He's followed by Kurda. Then after her is Riggan, I wouldn't want her tracking me;)

Darkhood_343
May 19th, 2003, 10:24 AM
freeverse
i don't see how villians can be cool but i will put my two cents in, uhmmm, uh thinkinh, yes uh that guys who got defeated by sunflash
That would be Swartt! *celebrates that someone else likes Swartt* *remembers hes vermin* Oops.

DogWolf
May 20th, 2003, 12:59 AM
*Drumroll [loud]*

And the winner is...
Swartt. Definately is the coolest villian.

*Drumroll [quiet]*

And runner-up prize goes to...
Feragho. Very, very cunning dude.

Tazzin
June 10th, 2003, 07:53 PM
Hands down the coolest villan is Tazzin!!! Sorry but i've always been one who liked blade throwers... I would say more but I have too look at my books...

Keyla
June 24th, 2003, 11:15 AM
Well seeing as it says coolest rather than best I think I have to say the snakes, as Nora added.

Goddess of Darkness
March 10th, 2004, 12:20 AM
Cluny was very cool...he was accually smart unlike most vermin...(plus rats are my fav. animals in the Redwall series and out...)

Now please excuse me, 'tis about time for my next killing spree...CEL!

(((CEL=crazed evil laughter)))

Furrtil
March 10th, 2004, 10:13 PM
I like Tsarmina, Shadow, and Ungatt Trunn among others. Nobody's evil like the Greeneyes clan!!!

Er... welcome to the forums, G-ddess of Darkness. And I thought we were strange. ;) I'll go before I'm mincemeat, now, shall I?

Goddess of Darkness
March 10th, 2004, 10:30 PM
*stops sharpening knife and hides knife behind back**grins, trying to look innocent, which is hard with fangs*

Thank you for your hospitality...

*resumes sharpening**grins wickedly around at everyone through raven-black hair*

Sandstripe the Wild
March 12th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Coolist villian... to me it would be between Sawney Rath, Ruggan Bor, Bane, and Mokkan. Face it, some of the cooler villians were the minor ones.

LordTBT
March 12th, 2004, 11:47 PM
The coolest villain was that evil badger. He was awesome. oh wait BJ hasnt made an evil badger yet :(

Keyla
March 14th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Well, a certain badger, whom I shall not name, as it is implicit if you have read the book, traveled the furthest into the grey regions we have seen yet, in my opinion.

Rosie Cottontail
April 8th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Tsarmina is by far the coolest villain!:cool:

Cheesethief
April 14th, 2004, 02:04 PM
the coolest villain is...*opens gold envelope*
CHEESETHIEF!
*crowd cheer. camera pans to Cheesethief, who rises from his chair and glides gracefully over to accept the award.
"Ahem.*straightens posh bow tie and nervously smooths tuxedo* I'd just like to thank my family, Brian Jacques, Cluny,*closeup on Cluny* and all me mates in the horde. I loved making that book. Matthias and the guys were all great. Thanks t' y'all!"
*as he turns to walk back to his seat, a large arrow can be seen sticking out of his back*
(Naaaaaaaaaah, that's too much like the Sixth Sense.)

Cheek Stag Otter
April 20th, 2004, 01:53 PM
I really enjoyed Princess Kurda, she was such a little brat but very deadly at the same time. My least favourite would probably be Damug Warfang he just wasn't all that memorable (even though I obviously remembered him, LOL).

Cheesethief
April 20th, 2004, 02:35 PM
damug kicks the bucket the day after i read the long patrol in terms of remembrance. he pops is clogs way earlier than other villains in my mind. yes damug is brown bread in me head.

Sunflash_the_Mace
April 20th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Cluny and Slagar/Chickenhound

Chelki Sureshot
April 21st, 2004, 12:02 AM
Favorite villian? Favorite villian? Yeah, right! The villians are the bad guys, in case you haven't noticed. But if you're going to make me pick, I pick Vilu Daskar. So smart. He knew what puns were.

Martinmouse
April 21st, 2004, 02:48 PM
I agree about Slagar

t@gg :)
April 21st, 2004, 04:33 PM
Slagar! Oh-Ya!

Sandstripe the Wild
April 21st, 2004, 09:54 PM
Damug Warfang

Cheesethief
April 22nd, 2004, 08:17 AM
but we all just said damug was a boring villain?!

Ehar
April 22nd, 2004, 07:01 PM
Cluny the Scourge, he was one of the few villains who actually breeched the abbey defenses.

Cheesethief
April 23rd, 2004, 11:00 AM
yeh he was a good un.

Grath
April 29th, 2004, 06:47 PM
The coolest villain I think is Tsarmina mostly because she can break a sword right in half and when I first read that I was like "Woah, strong kitty," That was a great fight with Martin too, I think the bloodiest out of any of the stories too.

Bragoon
April 29th, 2004, 06:55 PM
I think Cluny is the best vermin leader ever(Not that the others weren't cool). Even though this new villian in Rackety Tam sounds pretty good too. I agree with Grath though, Tsarmina made a good battle with Martin.

Tammo Tussock
May 1st, 2004, 12:42 AM
Ungatt Trunn Trunn Trunn :D

Cheesethief
May 6th, 2004, 08:41 AM
heehee, he was quite a laugh.
the marlfoxes were ok.

Sunflash_the_Mace
May 15th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Plugg was good for a few laughs:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheesethief
May 16th, 2004, 06:07 AM
reynard chopsnout was ok.

Jandura
May 16th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Yeah but he didnt get his tail cut off, but the nose caused a mutiny, now that was funny:lol:

And Ungatt went insane, although most villians go insane

Cinnabarr Rivershell
May 16th, 2004, 08:42 PM
I don't know why anybody hasn't mentioned Gabool the Wild.

That guy was crazy and by far one of the coolest sea rats and villians of all time!

Cheesethief
May 17th, 2004, 10:38 AM
the best searat was by far
oh i cant remember

Cinnabarr Rivershell
May 17th, 2004, 06:49 PM
My Ratty List:
-Gabool
-Cluny
-Damug Warfang

Cheesethief
May 18th, 2004, 07:13 AM
cheesethief?:rolleyes: :eek: :mad: :(

Grath
May 21st, 2004, 06:32 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Urgan Nagru yet, he was kinda cool. I remember in one of the early chapters he got really mad at his wife named Silvamord (is that the right name) and then threatened to cut of her tongue. The final battle with him was very good too.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
May 21st, 2004, 06:49 PM
Urgan Nagru would have been a really great villian had he been a wolf, instead of a fox.

Cheesethief
May 22nd, 2004, 10:04 AM
a wolf would be great. theyre being reintroduced to britain. *yay* me and my dad can go wolf hunting soon!

Cinnabarr Rivershell
May 22nd, 2004, 08:11 PM
So cheese, your excited that the wolf, which was nearly KILLED out in Europe, is being reintroduced back to Europe so you can go KILL them again? Sounds pretty illogical to me.

Kediassa
May 22nd, 2004, 08:41 PM
I love wolves, I can't see why people would like to kill them.

Sandstripe the Wild
May 22nd, 2004, 09:29 PM
Yeah well some people get a kick out that sort of thing, personally I don't like it. Killing for food is one thing, but for sport is just wrong.:( Jus expressing my opinion.

Slagar the Cruel
May 22nd, 2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Cinnabarr Rivershell
Urgan Nagru would have been a really great villian had he been a wolf, instead of a fox.
No.

Wolves should not be in Redwall.

After that it's only a matter of time before bears show up.

And then comes the Urso Brunov/Redwall crossover.

Kediassa
May 22nd, 2004, 11:08 PM
I would have to say the coolest villian was Tsarmina, but I love Slagar the Cruel, he was an awsome villian as well. Ferhago fits somewhere in there, but there was something I didn't like about him.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
May 23rd, 2004, 01:45 AM
Ferhago was a great leader for his horde, but was a little soft. He was a genius in my eyes, and he was a great villian. But he always became soft when he thought of his wife. No other villian as had a mate other than Urgan Nagru and he wasn't really the loving type. BJ delved deep into Ferhago's character and exposed his inner feelings. I liked that, and unfortunatly he hasn't really done that with any other villian.

Cheesethief
May 23rd, 2004, 10:42 AM
hunting is fun. i do it a few times a year. i havent got a gun so i beat (scare out the game). ill get a gun fairly soon hopefully. most pheasants are bred for shooting, they have no other purpose. other birds we find are a bonus. ground game:rabbits etc.-well rabbits; myximatosis is crueler than a good clean shot i reckon.
i dont go hunting for foxes etc. its banned here now, though i protested (march on the mound) against stopping it. they kill chickens etc.
and deer: hunting a few stags in a while is good so long as it is once a year or so.

Kediassa
May 23rd, 2004, 10:46 AM
I really can't remember much about BJ's books, but Ferhago cared about his mate?

And hunting overall is wrong; i think killing animals for any other purpose other then food is sick.

Cheesethief
May 23rd, 2004, 10:52 AM
thats your opinion.
ferahgo cared very much about his mate.

Blurtail
May 23rd, 2004, 04:26 PM
CLUNY, CLUNY, CLUNY THE SCOURGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheesethief
May 23rd, 2004, 04:33 PM
love your avatar ked or whatever you want me to call you.
i reckon cluny was really cool in the redwall cartoons. he was funny! *smug* did i mention i got the redwall dvd today?

Blurtail
May 23rd, 2004, 04:47 PM
lucky you. i wish i could find it.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
May 23rd, 2004, 06:27 PM
Quote originally posted by Kediassa
I really can't remember much about BJ's books

Whats wrong with you?!?!?!?!?!?!:eek:

Sandstripe the Wild
May 23rd, 2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Cheesethief
did i mention i got the redwall dvd today?

Where'd you get it, I've been looking for the videos since I got bored and accidently discovered Redwall while waiting for the first episode of Ninja Turtles to start almost two years ago.

Kediassa
May 23rd, 2004, 06:42 PM
Lmfao, when you read more of his books, you forget his others. Mk?

Cinnabarr Rivershell
May 23rd, 2004, 06:48 PM
I've read all of BJ's Redwall books and I haven't forgotten much of anything my dear Kediassa.

Kediassa
May 23rd, 2004, 07:33 PM
Short term memory? :o

Cinnabarr Rivershell
May 23rd, 2004, 09:06 PM
It seems so.

Kediassa
May 24th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Yes, it does. I remember the plot and stuff, just not every little detail.

Cheesethief
May 24th, 2004, 01:26 PM
i got the dvd from borders for 7. great price. its in the kids section.:p

Felldoh
May 31st, 2004, 09:29 PM
Ferahgo is my favorite, though I do like Cluny and Swartt alot.

Alder the Warrior
March 23rd, 2005, 11:21 PM
I think Feragho, Slagar, Plugg, Mad Eye's and Rasconza were the most evil of the evil!

Bladeswift
March 23rd, 2005, 11:43 PM
*Could have sworn I replied to this thread. Must have been another one.*

Ferahgo.

Kratos
March 26th, 2005, 05:11 PM
WOT!!!!No Farran the Poisoner??NO BARRANCA!!!!!!

BARRANCA!!!!I LOVE YOU ALWAYS! :cornflow:

Riverdog
March 27th, 2005, 04:22 PM
I would have to say Gulo. He is one of the few Bad guys who really fought with his army. And He's a wolverine need I say more? :D

Hisk
March 27th, 2005, 07:24 PM
I'd say the coolest villain wasn't even a big cheese. It was Tazzin.

Cornflower
March 27th, 2005, 08:33 PM
My favorite villians now are probably Ferahgo, Ungatt Trunn, Slagar, Gulo and Tsarmina.

Sagrived Switpaw
March 27th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Ugnauttttttttttttttttt, ugnaut trun trun trun

Rolinko
March 28th, 2005, 03:11 PM
I know these particular posts date from a long time ago, but they stick out to me like sore thumbs:
Ferhago was a great leader for his horde, but was a little soft. He was a genius in my eyes, and he was a great villian. But he always became soft when he thought of his wife. No other villian as had a mate other than Urgan Nagru and he wasn't really the loving type. BJ delved deep into Ferhago's character and exposed his inner feelings. I liked that, and unfortunatly he hasn't really done that with any other villian.
ferahgo cared very much about his mate.Can someone point out a part of the book supporting this? I don't even recall mention of Klitch's mother, let alone any feelings Ferahgo may have had for her.

Josiah the Warrior
March 30th, 2005, 10:51 PM
I'd have to say Tsarmina and Ferahgo are the two best, but Mad Eyes ranks up there because he may have beaten Martin if not for stepping on his snake. I'm a fan of villains with backbone! Tsarmina and Ferahgo were not as brave as Ublaz, but they were cool, and after all this is a coolest villain thread, not a bravest one.

Cheesethief
April 3rd, 2005, 08:59 AM
Can someone point out a part of the book supporting this? I don't even recall mention of Klitch's mother, let alone any feelings Ferahgo may have had for her. I can't be bothered getting out the book, but it definitely has some bits of genuine feeling.

Hisk
April 3rd, 2005, 01:41 PM
I'm currently reading it, and so far Klitch's mother has not made an appearance at all. As for the relationship between ferahgo and klitch, I wouldn't call it all cuddly.

Josiah the Warrior
April 3rd, 2005, 01:47 PM
There is never a mention of Ferahgo's wife/Klitch's mom. What that person may be thinking of is Swartt Sixclaw's wife, who he stole from that fat warlord(sorry, forgot his name) after he killed him, Blufen! that was Swartt's wife's name. But yeah, Klitch's mom never shows. I bet shes got blue eyes....

Badrang3
April 3rd, 2005, 01:48 PM
I can't be bothered getting out the book, but it definitely has some bits of genuine feeling.

Only if you mean the bit where Ferahgo says he won't kill Klitch because he's his son. Other than that...

Sagrived Switpaw
April 3rd, 2005, 02:19 PM
canged my mind, ruggan boar, awsom.
also ferahgo the assin,
then ugnaut.

Josiah the Warrior
April 3rd, 2005, 04:48 PM
I can't believe I forgot this guy.....ZIGU THE CORSAIR!!! How can you not love the fanciful rapier ferret??!! ZIGU ZIGU ZIGU!!!!!!!!!!!

Sagrived Switpaw
April 3rd, 2005, 04:49 PM
who??????????
what book?

Bladeswift
April 3rd, 2005, 06:14 PM
who??????????
what book?
Outcast of Redwall. Ferret. Used a rapier. Sabretache killed him in a one-on-one duel.

Hisk
April 3rd, 2005, 09:30 PM
ahh, that's why I've never heard of him. The Bellmaker is one of the 3 books in the series I've read exactly once.

Josiah the Warrior
April 3rd, 2005, 10:08 PM
After being shipwrecked, Zigu joined up with the depleted forces of Swartt Sixclaw (depleted after a "prolonged war with marshtoads") and led the charge up the middle on Salamandastron. Lost in a mono a mono against a hare (forgot his name), last words were "Sirrah, a boon, a boon, spare me!". He made his appearance in Outcast of Redwall.

P.S. Dont worry, I'm not that big of a loser to have his plea for a boon committed to memory, I looked up his last words in my dog-eared edition of Outcast :cool: