PDA

View Full Version : Suckishness

Fuzface
October 24th, 2007, 06:34 AM
I"ve used the word Suckish over 20 times (i got tired of counting). I'm so proud of me.

Josiah the Warrior
October 24th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Ooh let's count the number of spam posts next! :rolleyes:

Fuzface
October 24th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Wouldn't that be all my posts?

Badrang3
October 24th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Ooh let's count the number of spam posts next! :rolleyes:

This from the guy who once started a thread asking to change the name of the slagar smilie to the Josiah smilie? ;)

Fuzface
October 24th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Baddie, what is your Avvie? I can't really tell.

Spam is fun.

Josiah the Warrior
October 24th, 2007, 02:45 PM
This from the guy who once started a thread asking to change the name of the slagar smilie to the Josiah smilie? ;)
First of all, that was mildly legit and at least sparked debate. Second of all, that was long ago...and third of all good lord you have quite a memory. :p

Bladeswift
October 24th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Robin: Holy Batflaps, Batman! Fuzface is taking over the forum with her suckish minions! Quick, Batman! Use the anti-suckish Bat-spray to keep this thread from becoming suckish!

Batman: Drat! I accidentally grabbed the shark repellent Bat-spray! We're doomed!

Robin: I'll activate the random fact generator, Batman! That way this thread will be educational and not entirely suckish!

Random fact: Italians are from Italy.

The day is saved!

Badrang3
October 24th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Baddie, what is your Avvie? I can't really tell.

Spam is fun.

It's the Scarecrow from Batman. This specific picture is from The Long Halloween, Mothers Day chapter.

Fuzface
October 25th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Robin: Holy Batflaps, Batman! Fuzface is taking over the forum with her suckish minions! Quick, Batman! Use the anti-suckish Bat-spray to keep this thread from becoming suckish!

Batman: Drat! I accidentally grabbed the shark repellent Bat-spray! We're doomed!

Robin: I'll activate the random fact generator, Batman! That way this thread will be educational and not entirely suckish!

Random fact: Italians are from Italy.

The day is saved!

Random facts are Suckish. Therefore, the thread is still suckish. My Suckish minions can't be un-suckishfied. Too bad for you.

Folgrimeo
October 25th, 2007, 10:41 AM
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Kind of surprised that there'd be debate over a smiley. Couldn't you just create a copy and call it :josiah:? Over at a Myst board I used to go to, there was a smiley that used a shorthand form of the name Saavedro, but no one could agree whether to call it :savvy: or :saavy:. Maybe it got misspelled often.

:slagar Hmm, yeah, I can see why it'd be the Josiah smiley. Looks like Batman with a red/blue checkerboard layout. Doesn't look fox enough to be Slagar. ...have smileys here always omitted the ending : ?

Fuzface
October 25th, 2007, 10:43 AM

Oh, well, I invented it. I should know what it means!

Grath
October 25th, 2007, 12:19 PM

INCONCIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!

And what word is more fun than Suckisness

ummmm I guess it doesn't work because this forum considers it a bad word, even though its the C word. Blah!

Renegade
October 26th, 2007, 11:45 AM
I've tend to prefer the term "suckage" to "suckiness". :p