PDA

View Full Version : Who would you wanna marry?

VanessaNB
May 6th, 2003, 06:09 PM
I'm feeling questionable.
Which character would you like to marry? Better yet, who would you want as your "family"? Ignore the fact that some characters seem to have no known family, because you're here!
Me? Not sure yet...Post away.

Dannflower Reguba
May 16th, 2003, 08:27 PM
Triss. Mostly because I love squirrels, but also because her life seems to be one of the saddest in all of the novels. *sniffle*

Lord Servone
May 16th, 2003, 09:01 PM
Sela...that way I can be Slagar's father! Muah ha ha ha *hack*!

true_redwaller
May 17th, 2003, 08:31 AM
Sela...that way I can be Slagar's father! Muah ha ha ha *hack*!

Okay, I'm deeply concerned about that response, meaning there is evil about this forum!

I like Matthias for some reason, not just because he was a good warrior, I don't know I can't exactly explain. And then there's Martin too, the best of all Redwall Warriors. I couldn't decide.

Heh, but I would really like to be a dibbun with Baby Rollo, gettin' into all that trouble would be the ultimate fun! So, I would like to have Baby Rollo as part of my family or else have Rollo as a best friend!

Slagar the Cruel
May 17th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Lord Servone
Sela...that way I can be Slagar's father! Muah ha ha ha *hack*! I hope you mean the real Slagar! :eek: ;)

Well, I'm not sure which character I'd like to marry, but I think it'd be nice being Matthias' brother. Primarily because I love that era of the books, I think Matthias is a nice guy, and also I could help him out by keeping an eye on things at the Abbey when he was off questing. Although I'd be afraid of getting killed so that Matthias has a personal vendetta against Cluny/Slagar... ;)

Darkhood_343
May 17th, 2003, 03:42 PM
Lady Cregga. She was really nice, and a warrior to boot. Perfect combo. And she had those kewl eyes.

LadyBeelze
May 17th, 2003, 06:34 PM
I ..really don't know. I'd like to marry the skipper of otters just cauz..or martin ...too bad he never did marry in the books *sniff*

Martin the Warrior
May 17th, 2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Slagar the Cruel
Well, I'm not sure which character I'd like to marry, but I think it'd be nice being Matthias' brother.

I don't think it would be. Don't you remember? His family was burned to death by Cluny. They all died! Why be a dead mouse? ;)

LadyBeelze
May 17th, 2003, 07:58 PM
I don't think it would be. Don't you remember? His family was burned to death by Cluny. They all died! Why be a dead mouse?

good point martin

Slagar the Cruel
May 17th, 2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Martin the Warrior
I don't think it would be. Don't you remember? His family was burned to death by Cluny. They all died! Why be a dead mouse? ;) No known family, all-dead family, same difference! :p (Besides, that was only on the show, even if BJ did come up with the "origin story" for them.)

Fine, I'll be Mattimeo's identical twin. And then when he's asleep, I'll kill him and steal his identity! And when Slagar comes a-knockin', I'll join his merry band of slavers! Bwahahaha! >: )

Er... maybe I just should've said something like "I don't really know". ;)

Glenner
May 18th, 2003, 05:01 PM
Keyla!

VanessaNB
May 18th, 2003, 06:57 PM
This topic was dead when I left.
Servone, you deeply disturb me. Then again, all my favorite characters are villains, so have yer fun.
I'll add intrigue. Anybody would want to be adopted by a goodbeast family, cuz they're perfect. How about being adopted by a vermin? Once again, forget if that character has no known family (most of 'em, anyway). I'd love to see Gabool coddling a certian baby bankvole;)

DogWolf
May 20th, 2003, 01:02 AM
Hmmmm... me thinks... GRATH LONGFETCH!

Nora the Rover
May 20th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Either Tagg/Deyna or Kroova. They just seem to have a sort of charm about them. Kroova has more of a rougish air, however.

Rillflag27
May 20th, 2003, 08:11 PM
It's easy for girls tp pick someone..........*thinks*..........probably Cornflower

MoonShadow
May 23rd, 2003, 04:20 PM
Easy... FOR GIRLS? Heck, I have no idea who I'd want to marry. None of the squirrels really appeal to me. :p

Matthias of Redwall
May 23rd, 2003, 09:19 PM
I don't think it would be. Don't you remember? His family was burned to death by Cluny. They all died! Why be a dead mouse? ;)

What do you mean they all died? I mean it did not mention in any of the book that Matthias family died, fine, he is an orpan
but it did not mention in ANY books doncha know? There is no evidence in the book that his family died?:(

Matthias of Redwall
May 23rd, 2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Rillflag27
It's easy for girls tp pick someone..........*thinks*..........probably Cornflower

Er... I second that:cornflow:

Matthias of Redwall
May 23rd, 2003, 09:55 PM
Hmmmm....*thinks about an hour:D * maybe Dorothea Duckfontein Dillworthy(Dotti)and.... Warbeak is not so bad well save for her language:D

Matthias of Redwall
May 23rd, 2003, 10:02 PM
I always like hares they are awsome warriors well I say*looks around* does they really you know, similar to the Spartans in Ancient Greece?(not that I want to stray from the main topic but...):confused:

Lyrian Aryns
May 23rd, 2003, 10:38 PM
Eh... I don't generally think of book characters as people I'd really want to marry... But I'd find it pretty cool to be related to somebody like Mask or Midge.

Oh, and, Matthias - Just a tip... It's really not a good idea to post numerous times in a row, especially since you can edit posts within an hour of making them in the case that you think of a few sentences you'd like to add. The edit button is in the lower right corner of every post, in case you didn't know. :)

Matthias of Redwall
May 24th, 2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Lyrian Aryns
Oh, and, Matthias - Just a tip... It's really not a good idea to post numerous times in a row, especially since you can edit posts within an hour of making them in the case that you think of a few sentences you'd like to add. The edit button is in the lower right corner of every post, in case you didn't know. :)

Er... I know where it is I just felt like posting lots of posts:p I promise I would do that again*cross my fingers secrectly:cornflow: *

Martin the Warrior
May 25th, 2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Matthias of Redwall
What do you mean they all died? I mean it did not mention in any of the book that Matthias family died, fine, he is an orpan
but it did not mention in ANY books doncha know? There is no evidence in the book that his family died?:(

Book? No. TV series? Yes. In Episode #1, Matthias' backstory is revealed, conceived by Brian and developed in conjunction with Steve Roberts, the series' Story Editor. So, while it's not in the books, it has Brian's hand in it and can thus be considered "canon".

Slagar the Cruel
May 25th, 2003, 12:57 AM
*muttering* Canon... I'll show you canon... see how you like your precious canon when it's firing at you...

Matthias of Redwall
May 25th, 2003, 11:05 AM
Book? No. TV series? Yes. In Episode #1, Matthias' backstory is revealed, conceived by Brian and developed in conjunction with Steve Roberts, the series' Story Editor. So, while it's not in the books, it has Brian's hand in it and can thus be considered "canon".

Right........................:rolleyes: (still not convinced)

Martin the Warrior
May 25th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Matthias
Right........................ (still not convinced)

You don't have to be. What's there is there, whether you accept it or not. ;)

Slagar
*muttering* Canon... I'll show you canon... see how you like your precious canon when it's firing at you...

::while Slagar vainly attempts to load a canon, Martin gets a cannon and blows Slagar to Yano-land::

It helps to be working with an actual weapon. ;)

Slagar the Cruel
May 25th, 2003, 03:58 PM
::while Slagar vainly attempts to load a canon, Martin gets a cannon and blows Slagar to Yano-land::

It helps to be working with an actual weapon. ;) It's a pun, get a clue. :p

And Yano-land? That sounds like a nice place to go. Is that like an amusement park, or something?

Matthias of Redwall
May 25th, 2003, 06:31 PM
You don't have to be. What's there is there, whether you accept it or not. ;)

It helps to be working with an actual weapon. ;)

Sure I will accept it:)

* While Martin is gloating over Slagar's carcass, Matthias the Redwall Warrior ran him through with the Sword of Martin the Warrior and said*

" Never let your guard down, surely Boar the Figher had taught you that!" ;)

Olaf The Fierce
May 25th, 2003, 07:58 PM
Well, i'd be either Gonff's brother, or Matthias's. Both because they were famous...

Furrtil
May 25th, 2003, 10:12 PM
I wouldn't necessarily want to be married, but I'd like to be Bungo's sister. :) Then, I would know Cornflower and Matthias and Friar Hugo, who has good food. :D My favorite era would have to be the Redwall to Mattimeo era; it sounds so fun. *beams*

Matthias of Redwall
May 25th, 2003, 10:16 PM
Hmmm.... Maybe I will be a traveling hare who is soooo good at archery that can slice pies with arrows, and come to Redwall and settle there and became Basil's great friend!:cornflow:

Darkhood_343
May 27th, 2003, 11:54 AM
moonshadow
None of the squirrels really appeal to me.
Does it have to be a squirrel? ;)

Olaf The Fierce
May 27th, 2003, 02:50 PM
i'd be a badger lord's brother cause when he dies, or if i killed him i would be lord of salamandastron!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Matthias of Redwall
May 27th, 2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Olaf The Fierce
i'd be a badger lord's brother cause when he dies, or if i killed him i would be lord of salamandastron!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Hard luck wot? We Hares of Salamandastron will do our very best to stop you sir! * does a barve, elegant salute*

Russus Robur
May 28th, 2003, 11:12 AM
If I was to be a part of a family, it would be the squirrels tribe or the otters tribe.

Slagar the Cruel
May 28th, 2003, 07:06 PM
i'd be a badger lord's brother cause when he dies, or if i killed him i would be lord of salamandastron!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Yeah, and I'm sure you'd be able to uphold the honorable standards of the badger lords. What, with killing your brother and all. :rolleyes:

Rillflag27
May 28th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Slagar the Cruel
Yeah, and I'm sure you'd be able to uphold the honorable standards of the badger lords. What, with killing your brother and all. :rolleyes:

Yeah your right there.

You wouldn't even last badger lord for more than 3 seconds. :rolleyes:

Matthias of Redwall
May 28th, 2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Rillflag27
Yeah your right there.

You wouldn't even last badger lord for more than 3 seconds. :rolleyes:

That is because it's us, the loyal Salamandastron Hares to assassinate him from behind * first rank fire!* " Give our old bager Lord back you scum!" :mad:

Olaf The Fierce
May 28th, 2003, 09:29 PM
That could be true, unless you bring in a vermin creature and hire to assassinate them, then kill the vermin creature and blame the whole thing on him and take the position of Badger Lord.

Calantorntain
May 30th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Gonff! I would marry Gonff! We are already sort of engaged, and we would be married if it was not for that good-for-nothing Columbine! Oh how I loath and envy her!

And the cartoon version of Martin looks hot. Just my humble opinion.

VanessaNB
May 30th, 2003, 06:00 PM
Cal- Let me be the first to say: "Aaaah!" Just your luck you'd fall in love with a "taken" character;)
Oh, and you're the first to call cartoon Martin "hot" O.o
Ther've been odder fetishes, I'm sure...

Calantorntain
May 30th, 2003, 06:11 PM
Havn't you looked at the TV Marty? Soo hot... for a cartoon character. *Sigh* And yes, it is sad that Gonff is taken. Now, if Columbine where to have a little... accident... things would work out.

Olaf The Fierce
May 30th, 2003, 06:20 PM
You cant tell the different of characters on the t.v. show, they all look the same!

Matthias of Redwall
May 31st, 2003, 11:01 AM
That could be true, unless you bring in a vermin creature and hire to assassinate them, then kill the vermin creature and blame the whole thing on him and take the position of Badger Lord.

Hey that works out!:)

VanessaNB
May 31st, 2003, 06:05 PM
Of course I've seen TV Martin...I've got all the MTW episodes. He might be cute, but not hot. I've never had trouble telling the characters apart.
I made a picture of TV Martin, same basic design, but drawn my way. It's pretty good, knowing how my watercolors usually come out...

Darkhood_343
May 31st, 2003, 07:34 PM
Animated mice? Hot? Weird...

Dakota
June 4th, 2003, 01:15 AM
*thinks about it for half a second*

Martin.

Lord Servone
June 4th, 2003, 01:50 AM
Speaking of animated characters and their hotness...what do you ladies think of animated Servone? Muah ha ha ha ha ha!

Rillflag27
June 4th, 2003, 11:54 AM
They wouldn't even think, :p

Matthias of Redwall
June 4th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Well LS, if you got an ainimated Servone, I will fling myself off the parapet before you can conquer the world:rolleyes:

LadyBeelze
June 4th, 2003, 09:15 PM
Meh why would i even think of a animated servone 0.o

After reading taggerung for the first time today i'd have to add Denya to my list ^^

VanessaNB
June 5th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Deyna's not the one for me...too good. I wan' someone with character!
There's someone in my class named Dana. I'd assume it's pronounced the same for both.

Mariel StormRider
February 15th, 2004, 02:02 AM
Maybe Tagg;) nice, roughish warrior:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Or Matthais, small but brave. Then again, I could always go for Dandin:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chelki Sureshot
February 15th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Who? That is SO easy! BASIL STAG HARE. He is so hot! Awesome, that guy. I can't even describe him. I hope I find someone like that in real life. . . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sandstripe the Wild
March 12th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Righto first time posting here, back on topic I would most-likely marry either Cornflower, Songbreeze, Treerose, or Pasque Valerian. Of course my chances would be better with Songbreeze since out of the four she is the only one who isn't married... oh well.

I would prefer to be related to Matthias, Felldoh, Tammo, Dannflor, Gonff, Sagax, Rufe Brush, or Oaktom. I would either be Matthias, Gonff's, Felldoh's, or Sagax's younger or older brother, or Oaktom's son.

It would be cool to be Tammo's son but I would rather be his brother (uh... another one anyway) same with Dannflor and Rufe Brush, or Cheek's brother, maybe a another Churchmouse just so I could be related to Tim and Tess, or Jabez's second son/Jube's brother. Am I going to far with this? I probabily have more but I can't think of anyone else right now.

Matthias of Redwall
March 15th, 2004, 12:14 AM
Here is an idea, when you want to get into family trees of the characters, why dont you try of brother of Boar or lost brother of Martin? Or something like that?