PDA

View Full Version : Tribes of Redwall: Mice Cover!

Cornflower
May 7th, 2003, 02:43 PM
In the latest Redwall Reader's Club Mailing, there is an order form for the La Dita Book Club. And with the form there is a page with pictures of all the books you can order, and it just happened to have the cover of the Tribes of Redwall: Mice on it! I scanned it (although it looks a bit blurry :(), and here it is-
http://home.graffiti.net/redwaller/tormice.jpg

Martin the Warrior
May 8th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Thanks again for the scan, Cornflower!

true_redwaller
May 9th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Ah! Another one I just can't wait for!!!! I just bought the one on Otters recently. I love the cool posters they all come with :D

Darkhood_343
May 9th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Ah! Another one I just can't wait for!!!! I just bought the one on Otters recently. I love the cool posters they all come with
Yes. they are quite quite kewl. I can't wait for mice.

LadyBeelze
May 9th, 2003, 11:00 PM
cool, can't wait till its out. I really want to pick up the otter one, i might ask it for my b-day coming up.

DogWolf
May 20th, 2003, 12:55 AM
Yay! I received my Redwall reader's Club pack a couple of days ago. The cover's awesome. I've got Badgers and Otters and I'm greatly anticipating the release of Mice.

Keyla
June 6th, 2003, 02:24 PM
Wow: my first post ever.
Looks like it'll be a nice cover. Just a little thing nobody seems to have noticed: the mouse to the left appears to be Mariel as there is a vague rope in her left paw.
I'm looking forward to seeing what mice are included as there are so many that could be. However, I reckon there will be possibly a suprise or two as there was in "Otters".

MoonShadow
June 6th, 2003, 03:21 PM
Welcome, Keyla!

Don't know why it took me so long to notice this thread. :P Though I never read the Tribes books, the cover still looks great. Yeah, I should get around reading the Tribes books.

Slagar the Cruel
June 9th, 2003, 08:06 PM
I've never been much of a follower of the Tribes series... still haven't gotten any of them... but this one has caught my interest. Probably because I like the mice characters from the series, on average more than the badger and otter characters.

Incidentally... Keyla, are you the same Keyla who writes all of those editorials for the LP?

Keyla
June 10th, 2003, 08:49 AM
Yes. It took me ages, and I mean ages, to get round to joining the forum, though I've meant to for a long time.