PDA

View Full Version : Redwall: Season 4?

Skipper Reguba
November 9th, 2007, 08:53 PM
I know that there are currently no plans for a Redwall season four, but the possibility is intriguing. I mean, think about it. It could be based on Mossflower. Mossflower is my favorite book after Martin the Warrior. Any thoughts, comments, newsbites?

Janglur Swifteye
November 9th, 2007, 10:05 PM
I just keep my hopes up that there will be a season 4. I would love a season over my second fav book. Some day.......(sniff)......some day.

Gorath the Flame
November 10th, 2007, 06:28 AM
I'm all for it if it means there'll start showing it on TV again.(and Mossflower is probably the likeliest choice)

Petunia
November 10th, 2007, 08:15 PM
I agree that Mossflower is a likely choice because it was the second book published and lots of people have had a chance to read it. Popularity probably has a lot to do with it, and Mossflower is probably very popular. I really like the book. I just hope they don't change it too much.

Brocktree1
November 10th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Don't get your hopes up for a season, but DO get your hopes... slightly tilted upward for a movie :D

Grimey
November 15th, 2007, 03:31 PM
I think it will be Mossflower too. IF it is created

redwallfan91
November 19th, 2007, 03:54 PM
I would actually (not literally) put my money on Mariel of Redwall, were they to make another season. That's what's been talked about in the past, besides I'd prefer to see MoR done than Mossflower.

Gorath the Flame
November 20th, 2007, 08:11 AM
I would actually (not literally) put my money on Mariel of Redwall, were they to make another season. That's what's been talked about in the past, besides I'd prefer to see MoR done than Mossflower.

I'd currently reading MoR so of course I'd prefer them to make a show for it. Just like when I was reading Outcast of Redwall I would've liked to see a tv show for it.

chupacabra
November 21st, 2007, 12:48 AM
I was hoping to see either the bellmaker or the long patrol.:cool:

Gorath the Flame
November 22nd, 2007, 04:59 PM
I'd currently reading MoR so of course I'd prefer them to make a show for it. Just like when I was reading Outcast of Redwall I would've liked to see a tv show for it.

Okay now that I'm done with Mariel of Redwall, I most definately want a TV show for it. I mean who wouldn't love to seewhen Rawnblade shoves the scorpion out the pit?

Poncho D
November 22nd, 2007, 07:51 PM
Mossflower would be awesome on TV, so long as they don't mess it up.

Since Martin got rid of his sword in Season 3, he would end up being unarmed when the Kotir guys capture him, but Boar can still make him a new one, which would still put things right back on track when Season 1 opens.

Voice acting:

Martin..................................Amos Crawley, same guy from MTW
Gonff...................................Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond of ABC's Lost)
Dinny...................................Same person who did Grumm
Bella of Brockhall....................Judy Dench
Columbine.............................Whoever did Celandine
Tsarmina..............................Glenn Close