PDA

View Full Version : sport anchor's racist remark

chupacabra
January 10th, 2008, 12:37 AM
A sport anchor said that Tiger Woods should be lynch and was suspended for that. Why doesn't he know that is a racist comment?

Fuzface
January 10th, 2008, 09:10 AM
He probably did and didn't care. Either that or he's stupid.

Baby Rollo
January 10th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Actually it was a she. And this is just another example of PC liberalism destroying America

Fuzface
January 10th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Actually it was a she. And this is just another example of PC liberalism destroying America

PC is suckish.

Bladeswift
January 10th, 2008, 03:47 PM
For those who are interested (http://www.golf.com/golf/tours_news/article/0,28136,1701417,00.html[/URL])

A sport anchor said that Tiger Woods should be lynch and was suspended for that. Why doesn't he know that is a racist comment?
"Nappy headed hoes" was already taken. Give her a break.

In other news, "Roc Boys" by rapper Jay Z has been declared "the number one song of 2007" by Rolling Stone. Of note is the fact that the n-word is used no less than four times in this musical masterpiece.

And now we turn to the Preamble of the United States Declaration of Independence.

We find these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal...
Whitey cracks a joke, people wanna sack her. Gangsta boy uses a racial slur against his own people, and the public loves him. If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was a double standard. Oh, wait. She's a woman. That must be why. :rolleyes:

Bladeswift
January 10th, 2008, 03:53 PM
For those who are interested (http://www.golf.com/golf/tours_news/article/0,28136,1701417,00.html)

"Nappy headed hoes" was already taken. Give her a break.

In other news, "Roc Boys" by rapper Jay Z has been declared "the number one song of 2007" by Rolling Stone. Of note is the fact that the n-word is used no less than four times in this musical masterpiece.

And now we turn to the Preamble of the United States Declaration of Independence.

We find these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal...
Whitey cracks a joke, people wanna sack her. Gangsta boy uses a racial slur against his own people, and the public loves him. If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was a double standard. Oh, wait. She's a woman. That must be why. :rolleyes: