PDA

View Full Version : Favorite time of year...

Mama Hedgehog
January 13th, 2008, 11:35 AM
OK, since my local weather can't seem to decide what season it's supposed to be ( temps in the 70's last weekend, temps in the 30's with a chance of snow this weekend :rolleyes: ), I thought I'd ask what everybodys favorite time of year/season is. I think I like late spring or early summer the best. I love it when everything is green and growing, flowers blooming and trees all leafy again (don't care for the mowing, though), and the temp. is just right/don't have to run the heat or a/c. :)

Folrig Streampaw
January 13th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Favourite season is summer.

Although it probably would be Autumn if weather didn't generally start getting worse around September-ish.

Ferahgo the Assassin
January 13th, 2008, 01:50 PM
In terms of what the weather is like, early fall is definitely my favorite. There's always this particular time of year when the days gradually start getting crisper, and there's a more consistent northerly wind that always smells of cooler days; I love that. Right when the leaves first start changing.

Of course, my favorite type of weather ironically coincides with my least favorite time of year otherwise - going back to school after a nice long summer. :rolleyes:

There are things I like about every season, though. I always enjoy snow in the winter, and the transition from winter to spring is always nice as well, at least when it's not inordinately rainy.

Truffen
January 13th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Probably Late Fall, when it starts getting cold in Florida. I just love Fall, for some unknown reason. Maybe its because the heat of the summer is finally over!:)

Gorath the Flame
January 14th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Fall, it's just an awesome season it's not hot or cold it's cool. Plus it's always awesome watching the leafs change color and fall.

Flinky_rules
January 18th, 2008, 03:26 PM
I love fall. The fall leaves are so pretty in New England! Besides, my birthday is in the fall.