PDA

View Full Version : Tornado

Janglur Swifteye
February 6th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Guys....Yesterday tordanos went across Northern Mid Tennessee. About 35 people died. Many homes were destroyed. My grandfathers church was completely flattened. Just keep your prayers on those people who lost family and homes.

Bladeswift
February 6th, 2008, 04:57 PM
I'm in Kentucky. My city was right on the edge of the storm. My grandparents in the next county over got hit very hard (one of the main cities is actually closed off completely) but fortunately the small town they live in was only grazed.

Mara Badgermum
February 6th, 2008, 04:59 PM
I'm with you there, Jang. Most of the weather went north of us but a woman that my husband works with lost her home. Thankfully her husband and 5 year old son were okay but they lost everything else. They really do need our prayers.

Mama Hedgehog
February 17th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Guys....Yesterday tordanos went across Northern Mid Tennessee. About 35 people died. Many homes were destroyed. My grandfathers church was completely flattened. Just keep your prayers on those people who lost family and homes.

I'll say my prayers! Where is/was your grandfather's church? I live in N. Alabama, 15 minutes from the Tenn. state line. We had some rough weather here, too.

Janglur Swifteye
February 18th, 2008, 07:29 PM
I'll say my prayers! Where is/was your grandfather's church? I live in N. Alabama, 15 minutes from the Tenn. state line. We had some rough weather here, too.

Macon County Tennessee. Its pretty far away.

Mama Hedgehog
February 18th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Macon County Tennessee. Its pretty far away.

*sigh of personal relief yet distress for others less fortunate* Hope your grandfather is ok.

Abbot Peter
February 19th, 2008, 07:55 AM
jang...they have my prayers...