PDA

View Full Version : Who would you want to be in the Redwallverse?

Safronia_Cedarwood
March 4th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Please choose one of the species above and tell us why. :D

Abbot Peter
March 4th, 2008, 03:00 PM
i would want to be a squirrel...they're cool... they're smart, fast, can climb trees and are excellent fighters

Flinky_rules
March 4th, 2008, 03:04 PM
I'd probaly be a neutral stoat.

Lady Constance
March 4th, 2008, 03:12 PM
I would want to be a badger or hare. But who cares :rolleyes: , I put down badger. Iv'e had a long history of liking them.

Mad Maudie McBurl
March 4th, 2008, 03:44 PM
It's a three way tie for me I want to be a hare (thats what I put down) or a bager, or a fox. when I say fox I mean a good fox.

Folgrimeo
March 4th, 2008, 11:30 PM
I've switched from time to time, but considering what animal I recently drew myself as, I'd be a squirrel. Light, nimble, and looking like one of the Gawtrybe squirrels from the TV show (that's the main reason, because I liked the red Gawtrybe squirrel so much). My previous form was a fox.

Janglur Swifteye
March 4th, 2008, 11:51 PM
I went with Hare cause you don't have rabbits. I love Bellaw.

Gorath the Flame
March 5th, 2008, 07:48 AM
I had to think hard about this. My favorite characters are badgers, but I don't want wrath. I chose squirrels because I'm actually quite quick and agile; and I like who I am.

Fuzface
March 5th, 2008, 11:58 AM
A hedgehog, but an evil one, with black-tipped spines.

Mad Maudie McBurl
March 5th, 2008, 03:19 PM
A hedgehog, but an evil one, with black-tipped spines.

I knew thats what you were going to say.
any way I finnal made up my mind I want to be................ A hare.:hon: wot wot

Cornflower
March 5th, 2008, 04:22 PM
If I were in Redwall, I'd probably be an otter, mostly because I love the water. I also think shrimp 'n hotroot soup sounds great!

Badrang3
March 5th, 2008, 05:41 PM
I know who I would NOT be: a sqirrel, an otter, a fox, a mouse, or a cat. It's a toss up between hedgehog, mole, or badger.

Balmafula
March 6th, 2008, 02:49 AM
I definitely would be a rat, 'cause I'm not that big in any way shape or form... but I definitely would want to be some kind of vermin. Vermin are the best!