PDA

View Full Version : Season of Legends and Legends of the Forest!

Silverfang
March 26th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Hello, Redwall Fans!
The Brother site to the Season of Legends site, a larger and stronger worked forum has now opened.. Check it out, and join the experience of Redwall RPing...

New members needed.

You can find The Legend of the Forest here (http://tamrai.proboards84.com/index.cgi) and Season Of the Legends (http://seasonoflegends.proboards91.com/index.c.cgi)

enjoy, and please join!!

Redwaaalll! Eulaliaaaa!! Mossfloweeeer!!!!

Safronia_Cedarwood
March 27th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Is it just me, or did someone delete my post from yesterday?

It's probably just me.

redwallfan91
March 27th, 2008, 02:02 PM
It's not just you—mine was deleted as well. SCRIBEs work.

Lady Constance
March 27th, 2008, 02:36 PM
That happened to me too. Probably cause I acidentally mentioned a character from Eulalia.

Martin the Warrior
March 27th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Is it just me, or did someone delete my post from yesterday?

It's probably just me.

It was split out by Mackinsie. See here (http://forums.longpatrolclub.com/showthread.php?t=5728). And pay attention to what she wrote. Everybody puts effort into their sites and deserves not to have that torn down before they have the chance to blossom into something larger.

Mad Maudie McBurl
March 27th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Mine too but I asked them to delete mine. Oh except the one with eulalia, I was talking with Connie.

Safronia_Cedarwood
March 28th, 2008, 03:13 PM
I'm sorry about that... I like your site, the color coordination is great, along with the general atmosphere an' all... I just feel that there are many of its kind out there. (Is that better?)

*sighs* How many times have I been bashed on this forum? It's the same in real life. :( Ah well, it's not your fault.

Redwallfan91: Admittedly, I was getting ticked with all the forum RPGs. Maybe it's because there aren't too many info sites or activity sites cropping up... I was thinking we should spread the types of sites more evenly and not leave others working by themselves. As for the age comment, I'm PROUD to say I'm younger than what is allowed to be on the forum.

Oh. Oops.

Then again, who cares?

Badrang3
March 28th, 2008, 05:31 PM
*sighs* How many times have I been bashed on this forum? It's the same in real life. :( Ah well, it's not your fault.

In your total posts, there have only been two points where you seem to come into conflict with other posters, and none of the subsequent conversations even comes close to being "bashing."

And let's face facts, your original post in this thread wasn't exactly all wine and roses either. It was more than likely that someone would take some degree of offense and retaliate.

Abbot Peter
March 28th, 2008, 06:13 PM

well... your post did kinda come off a little strong.

Like Badgrang3 said:

It was more than likely that someone would take some degree of offense and retaliate.

someone could've retaliated and than this whole dispute would rear its ugly head!

and maybe that would've proven to be more work for the SCRIBEs.

overall... GREAT JOB SILVERFANG!! :D :)