PDA

View Full Version : Wars

chupacabra
March 31st, 2008, 10:36 PM
Who started all these wars? What would happen if good creatures and vermin made a peace treaty? Is that a good idea? For which side? How would it look like and what would be the details for each side?

Abbot Peter
April 1st, 2008, 06:01 PM
I think that the vermin are the troublemakers... they usually seem to start the wars... Before Redwall was considered "cursed" by vermin, if they see redwall they are like "We have to take yonder red sandstone house" (something to that effect)

i think if vermin and woodlanders made a truce (or treaty), woodlnaders may like it but vermin may not... for a couple reasons:

1.) They arent used to peaceful life (with the exception of a few vermin)
2.) They probably wouldnt get along
3.) They probably have bad table-manners and woodlanders (probably) wouldnt like that....

Details would probably be simple:

Vermin and woodlanders alike shall NOT fight
They must respect each other and each other's properties
They must treat each other with respect

Thats about all i can think of now

Petunia
April 2nd, 2008, 06:04 PM
A lot of people might not find Redwall as interesting without the battles. :slagar

I think the vermin started the wars, but the good creatures were the ones that really made them wars because they refused to back down. Otherwise it would just have been a raid.

I don't think the vermin would keep to a peace treaty. They would probably gain the trust of the good creatures just so they could take over Redwall. It might be a good idea for the vermin.