PDA

View Full Version : Who Would Win

Lord Thunderpaw
May 27th, 2008, 12:56 AM
(I know Mokkan and Abbot Peter made similar threads; I hope no one gets too angry)

Here's the rules for the game:

Once someone chooses two characters from the Redwall series to fight (preferably two villains or one villain and a goodbeast) the others decide who they think would win and I will count each character's votes and the first round is over after 24 hours. I will go first:

Dandin of Redwall vs. Gulo the Savage

Sorry Dandin, I think Gulo could beat you somehow.

Petunia
May 27th, 2008, 09:01 PM
I think Gulo would win, for obvious reasons. Rakkety Tam had a lot more experience than Dandin, and even so Martin the Warrior had to come in and save him. I don't think Dandin stands much of a chance.

P.S. Lord Thunderpaw: How do you choose the person that gets to pick the next pair of characters?

Lord Thunderpaw
May 27th, 2008, 10:03 PM
The first person who replies, so you get to choose tomorrow, 24 hours from my first post and if you don't reply then then the next person who replies gets to choose, and so on.

chupacabra
May 28th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Gulo would win.

Lord Thunderpaw
May 30th, 2008, 03:20 PM
OK, both of you haven't chose two new characters for 24 hours so I will.

General Ironbeak vs. King Bull Sparra

I think General Ironbeak would win: he is bigger, stronger, and less cowardly.

By the way, I changed a rule: the first round is over after 4 days.

Mad Maudie McBurl
May 30th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Geral Iron beak:D

Petunia
May 30th, 2008, 10:06 PM
General Ironbeak, definitely.

Lord Thunderpaw
May 30th, 2008, 11:37 PM
General Ironbeak, definitely.

Well, I tried to make it at least a bit even. :rolleyes: ;) :)

Gorath the Flame
June 2nd, 2008, 08:40 AM
General Ironbeak, King Bull Sparra is strong, but to cowardly to fight a raven.

Lord Thunderpaw
June 2nd, 2008, 07:51 PM

Yeah, basically what I said.

Badrang3
June 2nd, 2008, 08:44 PM
I think General Ironbeak would win: he is bigger, stronger, and less cowardly.

What compels you both to refer to Bull Sparra as cowardly, or at any rate more cowardly than Ironbeak? The only time we see him blink in Redwall is when he decides he doesn't feel like fighting Asmodeus, which I would consider an attribute to his brains if anything.

I would actually consider Bull Sparra to come out on top in a dogfight with Ironbeak. He's smaller, but more vicious and less concerned with personal safety.

Gorath the Flame
June 3rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
What compels you both to refer to Bull Sparra as cowardly, or at any rate more cowardly than Ironbeak? The only time we see him blink in Redwall is when he decides he doesn't feel like fighting Asmodeus, which I would consider an attribute to his brains if anything.

I would actually consider Bull Sparra to come out on top in a dogfight with Ironbeak. He's smaller, but more vicious and less concerned with afety.

An excellent point, but there's always the possibility he doesn't feel like fighting Ironbeak. On the other hand I suppose Ironbeak could insult Bull Sparra's size or something, causing him to attack in rage and possibly win or atleast make Ironbeak retreat.

Lord Thunderpaw
June 4th, 2008, 10:51 PM
General Ironbeak wins.

3rd Round: Mokkan vs. Tsarmina the Wildcat

I think Tsarmina would win; she fights like a madbeast, she keeps slashing and ripping and biting and she almost killed Martin the Warrior. On the other paw, Mokkan was even more sly than Tsarmina. But I still think Tsarmina would come out on top.

Badrang3
June 4th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Mokkan was a thief, not a fighter. Unless he could sneak around and use his disappearing trick, Tsarmina would likely defeat him soundly.

Lord Thunderpaw
June 7th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Tsarmina the Wildcat wins.

4th Round:

Winifred vs. Greypatch

I would actually say Winifred. She'd spit 'im on a javelin. :) That'd hurt. :( But he's a searat. :D And a jerk. :lol: Hmm...:rolleyes:

Lord Thunderpaw
June 9th, 2008, 10:38 AM
OK...I guess no one cares about this thread anymore but I will continue it anyway:

Winifred wins.

Round 5:

Durry Quill vs. Swartt Sixclaw

I would say Durry at first. But if I really think about it, Swartt would probably overcome the brave hedgehog.

Lord Thunderpaw
June 11th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Alright, I guess this thread's dead. :( Oh well The Redwall Quote Game (http://forums.longpatrolclub.com/showthread.php?p=99983#post99983) is still alive (I hope). :D

Lady Constance
June 20th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Swartt Sixclaw. Though Durry's pretty good too.