PDA

View Full Version : What're You Wearing?

LadyBeelze
June 8th, 2003, 05:17 PM
I renember a thread a while back about what you're wearing at the moument, i'm bored so i guess i'll start another one. Title basically 'xplains it all.

Right now i'm wearing a grey shirt with the words "Angel", "Princess", and "Brat" across it. A faded blue short and brown flipflops. I personally don't care what i look like as long as its comforable.

Airemia
June 8th, 2003, 06:14 PM
I'm wearing blue pajama bottoms with snowflakes and polar bears on them, and a grey t-shirt. :p

All right! There's a laughing emoticon! Cool! :lol:

Furrtil
June 8th, 2003, 07:30 PM
What am I wearing? I'm wearing clothes at the current moment, thank you very much.

Actually, I have a yellow t-shirt and jeans and a black scrunchy on my wrist, with hair coated in hairspray and the heaviest makeup you have ever seen, because today was my dance show, and we performed at some auditorium. :D And it was a lot of fun, and I was wearing very pretty costumes then. And my sister's tap class danced to the Hamster Dance, and they were dressed up as hamster and they had ears, and a bow tie, and a big floofy tutu, and a tail!!!! They were very cute.

Baby Rollo
June 8th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Cargo pants, a Bulls jersey over a white teacher and my alarm clock necklace. Gotta keep my street look on at all times, niyukahs. But this necklace is getting a bit heavy for a little baby bankvole like me.

Lyrian Aryns
June 8th, 2003, 08:32 PM
As of this moment, I've got on a grey t-shirt with an Indianish wolf design on it, some longish purple shorts, and my Blake Island baseball cap.

Lord Servone
June 8th, 2003, 09:11 PM
blue jean shorts and a Godhead (that's a band, btw) 2,000 Years of Human Error t-shirt....black. I also have socks on.

Dakota
June 8th, 2003, 10:56 PM
Right now I'm wearing American Eagle jeans, a blue/l.green/brown striped, 1/2 sleeve length Levi's shirt... what else.. Oh, a grey long-sleeved hoodie jacket because I'm cold. :)

(More detail than you wanted? Probably.)

Cale Yin
June 9th, 2003, 09:44 AM
Um, a scrunchie in my hair, pink-purple-white horizontally striped pajama pants, a white spaghetti strap tank top. My pajamas, basically.

Rillflag27
June 9th, 2003, 09:51 AM
I just woke up so 'im in my pajama's which is right now....*runs and gets his short and shirt on*....A black silky shirt and silver silky shorts :D

Darkhood_343
June 9th, 2003, 03:24 PM
A black Spitfire shirt, baggy blue shorts, and black shoes. Jah.

Madd The Sane
June 9th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Right now I am wearing a green T-shirt that says, in big letters, Big Springs. I am also wearing Jean shorts. (no shoes or socks right now :) ;) )

MoonShadow
June 9th, 2003, 04:00 PM
I'm wearing a t-shirt. And it's a bit too long, thank you very much. It says Stanford on it, in dark red letters. I'm wearing blue pants that I don't like. And I'm wearing pink slippers.

Lady Terra
June 9th, 2003, 05:14 PM
i'm wearing a teal blue tank top with light greenish blue streaks in it (tie-dyed sorta) and light blue BUM Equipment shorts with a blue and black stripe down both sides and pink flip flops with white hibiscus flowers on them.

VanessaNB
June 9th, 2003, 05:33 PM
A green T-shirt, and a pair of jeans. My clothes are boring, but it's worth the mention.
Oh yeah! My watch! It's got a light on it, an' right now it's 7:45 on my wrist:lol:

Cale Yin
June 9th, 2003, 07:20 PM
A dark green Papa John's tshirt (which is 3 sizes too big) over a plain white longsleeved shirt, all tucked into khakis with a brown belt and tennis shoes. And previously, a Papa John's hat, but I took it off. (I just got off work.)

Pennybright
June 9th, 2003, 09:44 PM
I'm wearing a huge white T-shirt that says Class of 2003 on the front and all the 338 names of the people in my Jr. High class on it. My pajamas. Also there's a gray scrunchie in my hair.

Cale Yin
June 10th, 2003, 09:20 AM
My OTHER pajamas: Pants: light green background with medium green 4-leaf clovers all over, with "Magically Delicious" in medium green on the front left leg. Faded green tank top with oogly blue-orange-and-yellow flower design. Brown scrunchie. Socks with cups of coffee or tea on them.

LadyBeelze
June 10th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Right now i'm wearing a black shirt with shorts, a chain necklace and sandals. My hairs up in a pony tail, its getting so long though. Its driving me nuts >.<

Furrtil
June 10th, 2003, 01:55 PM
I'm wearing a bizarre somewhat 70's like shirt that was my mom's ages and ages ago, which is red, and black pants because I don't want to change even though I'm hot, and a silver chain with a pendant on it that looks like a bean. O.o And my jazz sneakers, they're dance shoes. Mighty darned comfortable things. :)

VanessaNB
June 10th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Now I'm wearing another shirt. It's grey, and it has a little hole in it. Yay for variety.

Rillflag27
June 10th, 2003, 06:31 PM
Silky silver shorts and a red shirt with USA in red white and blue the middle

Darkhood_343
June 10th, 2003, 06:47 PM
The hood. - ie. Wearing the previous thing i was wearing in my first or second post of the other thread. JNCO jeans and the hoodie. Oh, and the hoodies over a black shirt.

Cale Yin
June 10th, 2003, 07:38 PM
My favorite blue jeans, which are actually starting to naturally get that worn-down look that's so popular nowadays. Whiskered and holey and shredded at the bottom and extremely comfy all by themselves. And a dark blue tshirt with a little Hawaiian boy playing a ukelele and a little Hawaiian girl dancing hula and it says under them, "Hula Time".

Furrtil
June 10th, 2003, 07:53 PM
Rillflag, you sure have fancy clothes! Are you a silk fanatic, by any chance?

Glenner
June 11th, 2003, 12:12 AM
A brown Peanut's shirt with Woodstock on it, and some blue jeans.

Darkhood_343
June 11th, 2003, 09:12 AM
Same black shirt I was wearing under my hoodie yesterday, and some blue shorts that don't fit very well. *goes to change* Okay, now I'm wearing my VansŪ pants. (Geez, I'm in an ALT mood today.)

Nora the Rover
June 11th, 2003, 12:11 PM
Hrm.
At the moment, I'm wearing my fluffy green slippers that have little silver snowflakes on them, a pair of khaki flares, my light-blue, lace-up t-shirt, my partially broken turquoise watch, two loose pigtails held by little blue scrunchies, and my cool-looking 70's style glasses that I got a week or two ago.

Rillflag27
June 11th, 2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Furrtil
Rillflag, you sure have fancy clothes! Are you a silk fanatic, by any chance?

;), they are not fancy just silky-ish I dont have any other shorts and my mom gets mad at me if I wear long stuff

MoonShadow
June 11th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Uh... red pants with blue stripes down the side, red and blue T-shirt that says varsity on them, and a watch... you can expect me to wear my watch basically all the time. :P I even wear it to parties and concerts, though I shouldn't (especially during those formal concerts... bleh). And... I'm wearing these... overlarge sandal thingies. I think they're blue.

Matthias of Redwall
June 11th, 2003, 07:40 PM
Baby Blue nightshirt with fluffy bunny slippers(don't laught I borrowed my sister's, mine is on the line waiting to be dried)
and purple dressing gown

Furrtil
June 11th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Jeans, v-necked pretty bright green shirt, and a green and gold ribbon with yellow and red streaks in my hair. I love ribbons; they're so pretty. :)

Anybody else here wear ribbons? I'll wear ribbons tied around my neck, in my hair, around my waist, as a belt, as a bracelet, etc.

Matthias of Redwall
June 11th, 2003, 08:34 PM
I have a cord like thing tied to my waist to keep the dressing gown on:cornflow:

Cale Yin
June 12th, 2003, 10:43 AM
Yesterday when I went to turn in an application at Domino's I wore jeans. :o I don't think I'm supposed to do that. Woops.

Rillflag27
June 13th, 2003, 11:06 AM
A plain white T-Shirt and my SpongeBob SquarePants boxers

LadyBeelze
June 13th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Today i'm wearing some blue levi's, a white t-shirt and a bandana with the american flag design on it.

Lyrian Aryns
June 13th, 2003, 04:19 PM
Now I'm wearing the t-shirt I got from the "Math is Cool" (*makes a face*) competition I went to four years ago, jeans, and the same hat I mentioned earlier.

Matthias of Redwall
June 13th, 2003, 05:33 PM
Short slevees and short pants and oh the archery glove thingy you got to wear *shrugs* I don't know...

MoonShadow
June 13th, 2003, 06:22 PM
I was wearing gray shorts with a green tank top with a white spaghetti strap tank top underneath, along with a gray Levi's sweatshirt jacket over that, but now I'm wearing light blue gym pants, a yellow Winnie the Pooh shirt, and a light blue jacket. Yeah.

Darkhood_343
June 13th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Khaki shorts. Grey t-shirt. Black shoes. White socks.

Nora the Rover
June 14th, 2003, 10:03 AM
I'm wearing a long, blue, tie-dye t-shirt. Khaki shorts, the same, green snowflake slippers, my weird, 70-ish glasses, and a sloppy ponytail.
It's early morning, and also a Saturday, so I have an excuse for being lazy...

Rillflag27
June 14th, 2003, 04:24 PM
My camoflauge shorts and a yellow shirt with an orange stripe running across it

Cale Yin
June 14th, 2003, 10:47 PM
A melon-colored and extremely shrunken spaghetti strap cotton shirt, some greyjeans that are faded and about 10 inches too long ( they cover my feet completely with extra when I walk), and my new haircut. :)

Lady Terra
June 15th, 2003, 06:01 PM
a kind of dark greyish blue ribbed tank top with some kind of light blue flowery design on it, and blue shorts that are too thick

Darkhood_343
June 15th, 2003, 08:17 PM
Clothes. :p Khaki shorts. Green shirt with a flame on it.

Furrtil
June 15th, 2003, 08:35 PM
Khaki-colored pants, which were previously shorts, but we went to a resteraunt. And an awesome white short with a picture of a basset hound (the awesomest dogs ever!) and the caption "Way Cool". Currently have no ribbons in my hair, but I had a big light green one yesterday.

I'm also wearing socks. And sneakers. And also a living wreck because I stayed up till 1 at a party. I can normally stay up till 1 easily, but not when I actually have to move around and do something. :D

Rillflag27
June 15th, 2003, 08:52 PM
silky silver shorts and a green shirt with my choir members names on it

Olaf The Fierce
June 15th, 2003, 09:00 PM
boxers

Lady Terra
June 16th, 2003, 12:56 PM
gray drawstring shorts and a seafoam green colored tank top.

MoonShadow
June 16th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Blue drawstring shorts, a white Adidas shirt, and a sweater from Australia.

Rillflag27
June 16th, 2003, 04:56 PM
black cargo pants and a black silky shirt with white ankle socks

Darkhood_343
June 16th, 2003, 05:56 PM
Shorts. And a Donkey Kong 64 shirt that I got with the game.

Furrtil
June 16th, 2003, 09:17 PM
Black capris, white tank top, purple ribbon in hair, silver-ish necklace. :)

PiarasJ
June 17th, 2003, 04:42 AM
I'm wearing.....a white t-shirt and blue jeans. (Are you all glad I told you that? ;) )
Did you visit Australia Moonshadow? Or am I just jumping to conclusions? You might have seen me if you did! Who knows...:confused: Though I doubt it.

Lady Terra
June 17th, 2003, 07:47 AM
a teal colored tank top with a half a white one sown into it and blue drawstring shorts

Nora the Rover
June 17th, 2003, 08:08 AM
It's really early in the morning right now, so I'm in my P.J's. I'm wearing my green slippers again... I think I wear them too much, but they're really comfortable.
I'm also wearing fuzzy, blue capris, that have a moon and star pattern, a plain white t-shirt, my fuzzy white bathrobe that has a flower and ivy print, my glasses, and a ponytail.
I also think I wear blue too much... My favourite colour is actually green...

Glenner
June 17th, 2003, 11:14 AM
My pajamas, which consist of a green shirt with my high school's name in the corner, and sportsy- type pants.

Matthias of Redwall
June 17th, 2003, 04:19 PM
My light green habit and with a belt and slippers(not the fluffy bunny ones):lol:

PiarasJ
June 18th, 2003, 04:05 AM
I've got a jumper on over a white t-shirt and jeans. It's cold tonight..................och I just realised most of you are in Summer now, I am so jealous.

PiarasJ
June 18th, 2003, 04:16 AM
Happy birthday Pennybright by the way :)

Rillflag27
June 18th, 2003, 09:35 AM
Silky silver shorts with a red shirt

(Happy B-day Penny)

Madd The Sane
June 18th, 2003, 09:54 AM
Right now, I am wearing a plain white T-shirt and my Jamie Bottoms. I usually get up at 7:00, but don't get dressed until after the Price is Rignt.

Sayna
June 20th, 2003, 08:55 AM
I'm Wearin jeans with a flare at the bottom and a blue strap tor that is ...... err...... a bit to revealing for comfort. Gotta go get changed!:eek:

Rillflag27
June 20th, 2003, 09:03 AM
Black shorts, and a green shirt

Matthias of Redwall
June 20th, 2003, 09:14 PM
Pajamas and slippers

Darkhood_343
June 20th, 2003, 09:18 PM
Blue Jeans, and a white t-shirt with a symbol of a compass on it.

Lady Terra
June 21st, 2003, 01:11 PM
light blue shorts with black stripes down the side and an old light blue t-shirt

Darkhood_343
June 21st, 2003, 01:19 PM
JNCOS! And a black shirt with a pocket. This thread is lame.

Rillflag27
June 21st, 2003, 04:17 PM
If it's lame then why post in here?

Long black courteroy (sp) pants and a yellow shirt

Furrtil
June 21st, 2003, 06:13 PM
Um... jean shorts, cream-ish colored short sleeve shirt, um... bandaid, glasses, two french braids, necklace......

Ubi ubam subo bubored Ubi'm wrubitubing ubin Ububbubi Dububbubi. *subigh* Ub'm rubealluby pubathubetubic, hubuh?

Madd The Sane
June 21st, 2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Furrtil
Ubi ubam subo bubored Ubi'm wrubitubing ubin Ububbubi Dububbubi. *subigh* Ub'm rubealluby pubathubetubic, hubuh?

What's that supposed to be!?

*Realized what one is supposed to be doing here*

I am wearing a torquoise shirt with three buttons and old jean shorts.

Rillflag27
June 22nd, 2003, 11:14 AM
Long jean cargo pants, with a silky black shirt

Cale Yin
June 22nd, 2003, 04:45 PM
Today's the first time I've been in clothes that are not either my pajamas or my work uniform. :p
A black cotton V-neck (but modest) tshirt, silver black and blue dolphin necklace from Hawaii, black Old Navy flipflops ($4! Woo!), jean skirt, 2 sets of earrings. (Churchy outfit.)

Lady Terra
June 23rd, 2003, 08:50 AM

what you can't read plain english?

Tanslation: "I am so bored. I'm writing in Ububbubu Dububbubu *sigh* I'm really pathetic huh?" :lol: