PDA

View Full Version : The tribes of Redwall: Mice

Bankpetal
June 15th, 2003, 04:00 PM
When Is it coming out in Britan? Some websites say it is already out but I asked Amazon but it said it wasn't published yet. Can somebeast help a gal out pleez :rolleyes:

Keyla
June 15th, 2003, 04:36 PM
The last two have come out in about July in Britain and I believe it is the same in the US and Canada. I'll just go and check after posting. But if I don't get back to correct myself I'm sure somebody else will.

Edit: It is out on June 5th 2003 in Britain but out in February or March in the US, and I guess Canada. Sorry if you're American. Still atleast we Brits get something first atleast. *Grumbles over getting "Loamhedge" half a year later.*:mad:

Bankpetal
June 15th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Its good to be british, but I'd rather be redwallish! :cornflow:

rowanoak
June 15th, 2003, 05:36 PM
It is past June 5th. Is there anyone here from the UK that has it? If so please send spoilers. I want to know what characters are included.

Keyla
June 16th, 2003, 03:32 AM
Oh yeah! I'm thick. Last time I looked it wasn't out yet, but often we actually get it in the shops a few weeks later as it isn't in such demand as the new "Harry Potter and the...(insert random mysterious or mythical idea)". I'll let people know what characters are inside when I get it.

VanessaNB
June 16th, 2003, 06:14 PM
Around here (the Great Frozen North) Otters came out in June/July, but I didn't find a copy till August.

Keyla
June 17th, 2003, 11:35 AM
By the way, what characters do people reckon will be or want there to be in it? There are obviously the essentials such as Martin and Mariel, but there could be a few suprises, like with Bankrose in "Otters".

Glenner
June 17th, 2003, 12:22 PM
Well, I hope the get Dandin in their somewhere. I was surprised he didn't make it to the Redwall Friend and Foe book.

Dannflower Reguba
June 17th, 2003, 03:18 PM
Matthias, Nimballo, and Luke.

Martin the Warrior
June 18th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Keyla
*Grumbles over getting "Loamhedge" half a year later.*:mad:

Surely you'd concede that, after twelve UK-first and three concurrent releases, we're about due? ;) Afterall, we had to put up with seven month waits for those twelve. :D

Keyla
June 19th, 2003, 10:55 AM
I believe in trans-atlantic equality. *Waves banner wildly* Who's with me?!!

Sayna
June 20th, 2003, 09:18 AM
I looked at www.WHSmith.com and they have it in stock
xxx
The characters in them are Martin the Warrior, Gonff, Columbine, Cornflower, Timmbalisto, Mattimeo and Nimbalo. I can tell you more when I get it.

Keyla
June 20th, 2003, 10:35 AM
I am quite surprised to hear of the inclusion of Cornflower, Columbine and Timballisto. I think Brian's trying to keep the couples together here, so I would be quite surprised if we didn't get Rose too as I think she is a more important character than Columbine.
As you can tell by my lack of character list I didn't get into town today. Sorry. I'll try to get a copy as soon as I can.
Just for the sake of it I will give my now revised list of the characters I predict it will include in the 15, if indeed it is only 15:
Luke; Martin; Rose; Timballisto; Gonff; Columbine; Bryony; Mariel; Dandin; Joseph; Matthias; Cornflower; Mattimeo; Martin II; Nimbalo.
These ones won't make the cut in my mind if the number is limited to 15:
Vurg; Dulam; Denno; Sayna (even as part of a "couple" her part is too small to allow her to be included); Brome; Abbot Mortimer; (Abbot) Saxtus; Methuselah; Tess; Abbess Germaine (even if she is the co-founder)
Still I can't imagine how Brian has chosen some over others limiting it to just 15 when there are so many pivotal mice in the series.