PDA

View Full Version : Redwall tee shirts

Calantorntain
June 15th, 2003, 07:57 PM
I am selling unofficial Redwall themed tee shirts. See my site for details.

www.geocities.com/calantorntain

Darkhood_343
June 15th, 2003, 09:37 PM
How loud can I scream HORRRRRRRRAY!!!? Well, yeah. I guess that loud. Anyway, I'll oreder one once I get the cash. Which will be soon, because of my graduation party.

Rillflag27
June 16th, 2003, 03:09 AM
cool I doubt I'll buy one though I'll never have that much cash ;)

LadyBeelze
June 16th, 2003, 01:44 PM
Cool! I always wanted a redwall tee shirt :)

I have some questions though, i looked at the site but i'm still confused.

What is the word limit? Can you have stuff on the back or front? What sizes? Is riftguard script an option?

I have 35 dollars but i already have it set out to buy some other stuff. Must..get more cash

Calantorntain
June 16th, 2003, 01:49 PM
For word limit, it is 15 characters per line, and only 2 lines. If you needed 16 or 17 characters, I am sure we could fit it, but I don't know, mom is sort of strict-ish. No words on the back. For sizes, what do you mean? You can get an adult small, medium, or large for the shirt, and the words are 10 inches across. RS is an option.

LadyBeelze
June 16th, 2003, 02:00 PM
For word limit, it is 15 characters per line, and only 2 lines. If you needed 16 or 17 characters, I am sure we could fit it, but I don't know, mom is sort of strict-ish. No words on the back. For sizes, what do you mean? You can get an adult small, medium, or large for the shirt, and the words are 10 inches across. RS is an option.

Thanks, thats what i wanted to know. Sounds kewl :slagar

Sayna
June 20th, 2003, 12:52 PM
wow, I'll get one as soon as I get the cash :D