PDA

View Full Version : MoonShadow. . .

The Red Badger
June 19th, 2003, 05:21 PM
Hear ye, hear ye, if this calendar is to be believed our old pal MoonShadow turns fourteen today.

So, let's have a big round of applause and wish MoonShadow a:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenner
June 19th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Whoa, only fourteen?!:eek: You seem much older than that, and thats a compliment!:)
Happy Birthday!

LadyBeelze
June 19th, 2003, 05:46 PM
Happy Birthday Moon!

Darkhood_343
June 19th, 2003, 06:04 PM
I emailed her at like 500 this morning. Why, I don't know. I was bored. Anyway, on the board:

Ha]pp]y Birthdayy :) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: :redsy :slagar :cornflow: :lol:

Am I the only one that finds the color "Tomato" weird? :rolleyes: Anyway, Ive always wondered if that would work. We'll have to see.

Lord Servone
June 19th, 2003, 06:21 PM
Happy Birthday, Moon! Muah ha ha ha ha! :D

Airemia
June 19th, 2003, 06:46 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOONSHADOW!!!!!!!! :D Look, I baked a cake shaped as a frying pan, just for you! Don't you feel special?! It's got fourteen candles on it, too.

But remember... Airemia will always be one year older than you! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! :cool:

Furrtil
June 19th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Happy birthday, MoonShadow! Yay, we're all getting old and slow! :D

Although people are born all year, it seems that more are born around May, June and July. *grins* It was just my birthday too. Birthdays are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Rillflag27
June 19th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Happy Birthday Moonshadow!!

mines not that far off............if I imagine

MoonShadow
June 19th, 2003, 07:44 PM
*is rather surprised*

Uh... thanks! :D

Cale Yin
June 19th, 2003, 10:02 PM
HEEBEEJEEBEE!!! *Does some kind of crib walk*

*whatever a crib walk is*

Happy birthday MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooon. Shadow. ;)

Slagar the Cruel
June 19th, 2003, 10:36 PM
Hey, I didn't get a topic for my birthday! :mad: Well, actually... yeah, I guess I did... but I thought Rimrose was the one who made the Birthday posts. Are you sitting in for her, Reds? ;)

Well, hope it was a good one, Moonshadow.

Darkhood_343
June 21st, 2003, 08:21 PM
*actually has a b-day present* Maybe I can make this a birthday thingie I do every birthday...

http://home.graffiti.net/darkhood_343/moonshadowa.gif

MoonShadow
June 22nd, 2003, 06:28 PM
Thanks Darky. :)

Well, considering I got very ????ed off the day before, putting me in a pretty much murderous mood for the first half of the day, and I nearly missed the regents exam... well, it was still good. :D