PDA

View Full Version : A note concerning Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Martin the Warrior
June 20th, 2003, 11:26 PM
In an effort to help people avoid spoilers for the new Harry Potter book while they're trying to get their hands on it or waiting for their library to get to them, I've added a sub-forum ala the Triss and The Angel's Command ones. The difference is that this subforum won't stick around for a year. In all likelihood, it'll only be around for a few weeks or a month at the most. For now, however, all posts concerning the new Harry Potter book should be made in the subforum. There is no spoiler restriction in place so you needn't use spoiler space or spoiler boxes. If you have not read the book yet, enter the forum at your own risk.

In the meantime, the main General Discussion board should remain spoiler free as far as Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is concerned.

Enjoy, everyone!

LadyBeelze
June 21st, 2003, 08:31 AM
Thanks martin! I'm waiting for my copy to be delivered to door, heck its only 7:45 am. Oh well :rolleyes:

Olaf The Fierce
June 21st, 2003, 08:45 AM
I bought the book this morning. I haven't gotten too far though.

Goozy
June 21st, 2003, 02:52 PM
Muahaha. Page 467. Not stoppin' yet!

Glenner
June 21st, 2003, 03:13 PM
Thanks ,Martin.:) Not even close to finshing it yet. I'm sharing it with my sis.

LadyBeelze
June 21st, 2003, 04:52 PM
202 Pages...still going ..what am i doing online!? i should be reading

Sayna
July 2nd, 2003, 08:41 AM
Ha, I read mine whithin 24 hours :D I love sinking my teeth into a new book.

Slagar the Cruel
July 2nd, 2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Sayna
Ha, I read mine whithin 24 hours :D I love sinking my teeth into a new book. Doesn't that hurt? Not to mention the damage it inflicts on the book...

;)

Furrtil
July 2nd, 2003, 10:37 PM
*chuckles* I am an idiot. I started reading my book around eight p.m., and read all through the night. I finished it around 7 a.m., and fell asleep at 8:30, only to be woken up four hours later at 12. Needless to say, I was a wreck. :D

My mom's reading the book now, and I should reread it too, because I have a good feeling that I didn't catch all of it at 6 in the morning....

Through constant look at the clock, I figured out that I read 100 pages per hour, almost exactly that number. And when it was three o'clock, I was on page 500, when it was four o'clock, I was on page 600, etc. I came up with a system. :P