PDA

View Full Version : best character

chupacabra
April 19th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Basil Stag hare was the best good character and it is tie with Cluny and Badrang.Basil is cute and Badrang would be to if he didn't have that voice he had.

Folgrimeo
April 20th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Usually I attach to characters based on how they look (that's why I was looking forward to Rose so much), but I found myself attaching to characters with great voices (which explains my sudden fanaticism for Grumm and Rowanoak from Season 3, two characters I never cared for in the book). Martin's a character I attached to for looking great and having a great voice (just looking at a screenshot of him glaring at Badrang was enough to make me go crazy over him), so I'd probably say he was the best character.

Can't really think of who the "best" character is since my attention was usually on the minor characters that stood out (such as the original character Wild Ivy), so I'll just say Martin from Season 3. Honorable mention to Slagar because his voicing by Tim Curry really made him come alive.

Safronia_Cedarwood
April 20th, 2009, 03:59 PM
I'd always thought of Martin as the angsty, whiny type when I read the books (would've been different, perhaps, if he'd been an anime character ;)) but when I first saw and heard him in the show I was like, "Holy ????, he's sexy." :o (Wow, that sounded weird...) Matthias was cooler than I'd imagined too. I guess that's what TV series does for a show.

Rose is still my fave character, though. XD