PDA

View Full Version : The Fox Den Is (Maybe) Moving!

Lord Servone
June 22nd, 2003, 07:40 PM
After almost 3 years (I think) with Geocities and pushing the storage to the limit, I have decided to ditch it and move to a more spacious home at freewebs.com...maybe.

The new Fox Den will look something like this (http://www.freewebs.com/servonefox/) if enough people think its a good idea. If not, I will just stick around with Geocities...until I can find a good way just to make more of a 'photocopy' of the original Fox Den .

Glenner
June 22nd, 2003, 10:50 PM
Hey, I really like the new look of the Fox Den. I think you should do that one.

Darkhood_343
June 24th, 2003, 09:27 AM
I REALLY like the new one, but I know how much of a haslle it is to change layouts, and even servers. But I really do like the new one. Where's the music from?

Lord Servone
June 24th, 2003, 09:45 AM
Its from Lord of the Rings...I just have it there for now but I may change it back to the Love Song that everyone associates with the Fox Den... I also might keep it.

Where I got it from I don't remember. I think a friend of mine gave me the link to it or something :/

Lord Servone
July 9th, 2003, 09:18 PM
Here's another version of the potential new site...same server though. Let me know what you think...Pleeeease?

Servone's Fox Den: Brand New Design!!! (http://www.freewebs.com/servone/index.htm)

Lord Servone
July 14th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Cancel that... no move for Servone's Fox Den. Hopefully, nobody has updated their links or favorites to comply with the site change...

Of course, than again, Servone's Fox Den is a favorite of NO ONE! Muah ha ha ha ha ha!

*a-hem*

I decided to stick with geocities, after realizing that what I was doing was a pointless endeavour and the activities were something that I would rather only do with the aid of a personal assistant. So the move has been canned.

HOWEVER...the freewebs website will not go to waste....instead, I intend to use it for a side project in cojunction with the Fox Den. But I will not shed light on that until I have more work done on it.

It will also host my stories...they will still be accessible through the Fox Den's regular site but they will have a different URL than geocities...

Sorry for any incoveniance it may've caused....