PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Ferahgo!

Mackinsie
November 16th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Hope you have a wonderful birthday! :D

LadyBeelze
November 16th, 2010, 11:24 PM
Happy Birthday :D

Ferahgo the Assassin
November 16th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Wow, thanks guys. I'm pretty surprised (and pleased) to get a birthday thread here with the current level of low activity. I hope things are picking up around here! :)

So far I've gotten a breadmaker from my dad, which is pretty awesome in my opinion since I love cooking and bread has always been intimidating to me. And a 2 TB external hard drive from my best bud. As usual I'm predicting that most of my birthday loot will be either food-related or books. Not that I'm complaining!

Agravaine
November 17th, 2010, 12:44 AM
Hope its memorable enough that you don't remember all of it. ;)

Bladeswift
November 17th, 2010, 01:34 AM
Pfft. Not reminding me about your birthday. Shame on you. It's totally your fault. And not mine at all.

I'll have to get you something extra Hawaiian to make up for it.

redwallfan91
November 17th, 2010, 06:47 AM
Happy Birthday! November birthdays are the best. Have some pie. :D

Fuzface
November 17th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Happy Birthday, Ferryboo. *sends internet cake*

Lyrian Aryns
November 17th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Happy birthday! :D

I was going to post a random picture of a cake, but the first result under the google images search for "cake" yields a set of cake-shaped flash drives, and the second an edible infant.

Kreeve
November 17th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Hiya, have a great birthday! And congrats with the breadmaker. Those things are marvelous :p

Ember Nickel
November 17th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Happy birthday! :D

I was going to post a random picture of a cake, but the first result under the google images search for "cake" yields a set of cake-shaped flash drives, and the second an edible infant.Not the band? I heard this otherwise meh band perform a cover of a Cake song that I actually liked the other week.

Hope it is/was a great day.

Tsarmina 07
November 17th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Happy birthday! Hope you make lots of bread, since all the cake is weird or fake.

I was going to post a random picture of a cake, but the first result under the google images search for "cake" yields a set of cake-shaped flash drives, and the second an edible infant.And the fourth is a bride with a life-size cake sculpture of herself as her wedding cake. :lol:

Sagrived Switpaw
November 18th, 2010, 01:27 AM
Happy happy b-day!

Apologizes for being 3 hours late :)

Rimrose
December 1st, 2010, 12:05 PM
Sorry this is so late... Happy (very, very belated) birthday! :D

Ferahgo the Assassin
December 1st, 2010, 02:42 PM
Thanks again everyone. :)

Hisk
December 5th, 2010, 01:24 AM
Bonne fête!

Folgrimeo
December 5th, 2010, 02:26 AM
*signs late post list* Happy birthday! A breadmaker, I used to have one of those. Takes a little bit of getting used to, but it made the best bread I've ever had.