PDA

View Full Version : "Welcome Back Slagar"

Slagar the Cruel
July 19th, 2003, 11:30 PM
Well, I'm back from my magical mystery tour. It was sure a lot oof fun, and it's too bad it could only last a week, but at least I can bug you guys again! :D In fact, I wrote a little song just for the occasion of my return.

WB Slagar
by Slagar the Cruel
To the tune of the "Welcome Back Cotter Theme"
WB... that vacation was your ticket out...
WB... to that ol' place you used to LOL about...
Well the screen names have changed since you hung around,
But those dreams that you've kept are still leerin' round...
Who'da thought they'd land ya, (Who'da thought they'd land ya)
Back here, where we can stand ya, (Back here where we can stand ya)
We tease Slags a lot, and sometimes we'd like 'im shot, WB...

Thank you, thank you. The tip jar is by the door. :cool:

Lord Servone
July 20th, 2003, 12:38 AM
Welcome back, Slagar...

Huh...this is the SECOND reference to Welcome Back Cotter in the past week (see Dandi's return post, though on that one, the fool spelled it with a 'k'). Up your nose with a rubber hose! Muah ha ha ha ha ha!

The Red Badger
July 20th, 2003, 11:32 AM
Welcome Back Cotter in the past week (see Dandi's return post, though on that one, the fool spelled it with a 'k')

That IS how you spell it. :rolleyes: The show is "Welcome Back, Kotter", not "Welcome Back Cotter". If you doubt me, go look it up on IMDB.

Slagar the Cruel
July 20th, 2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by The Red Badger
That IS how you spell it. :rolleyes: The show is "Welcome Back, Kotter", not "Welcome Back Cotter". If you doubt me, go look it up on IMDB. Actually, I did know how it was spelled, but I had some kind of temporary lapse of memory. So there. Up your nose with a rubber hose, Reds! :p

Rillflag27
July 20th, 2003, 01:15 PM
Welcome back Slagar...

I dont know the Welcome Back Kotter song so i'm going to put it in 'Your a grand old flag' with a bit of editing

dandin1
July 20th, 2003, 01:31 PM
Welcome Back Slagar! You gotta make a music sheet for that song ;)

lol, for a moment I tough you were saying fool as a reference to me... I got confuzled...

VanessaNB
July 20th, 2003, 01:51 PM
Every one's coming and going and flying through dimensions! AGH! *runs in circles*
Reds is the only one who travels through dimensions, but it's worth mentioning.

By the way, when a rock hits a jellyfish at high velocity, they disentegrate. Yup.

Lord Servone
July 20th, 2003, 02:50 PM
Huh. So I was right in Dandin's post...who's the fool now? It's still me...ha. Ha...

Slagar the Cruel
July 20th, 2003, 06:17 PM
A music sheet? Well, here's a midi file (http://www.netway.com/~mmacdonald/MIDI/Welcome%20Back%20MM%20GM.mid) of the original song... if you've got a MIDI editing program, that's just as good as sheet music... ;)

Servone: nah, you're not a fool... you're the #1 musical performer of '97. Or maybe that was me... I'll have to check on that.

Yano
July 20th, 2003, 06:23 PM
We would like to apologize for the second paragraph in Slagar's post. It was silly, and not at all becoming of... well, anyone. The persons responsible for it have been sacked.

Now, I shall tap-dance for your entertainment! *puts on a hat, pulls out a cane, and taps his way into your hearts, wallets, and intestines*

Wittley
July 20th, 2003, 06:26 PM
We would like to apologize for the second paragraph in my brother's post. It was silly, and not at all becoming of an ordinary cat/ape/demon. The persons responsible for it have been sacked.

Now, back to educational insights about jellyfishes.They can do more than disintegrate, I assure you. (http://www.tnaqua.org/Special/jellyinfo.html) So there. :p

Darkhood_343
July 20th, 2003, 09:28 PM
97% water... that was very educational, Wittley. Anyway, WB Slags. And up your nose with a rubber hose! :p

Madd The Sane
July 21st, 2003, 09:29 AM
Welcome back… I didn't even know you were gone… How was your trip? Did you go through missery? or was the trip enjoyable?

…and what is it with rubber hoses being up people's noses?!?!:eek: wouldn't that hurt?!?!:mad:

VanessaNB
July 21st, 2003, 04:06 PM
Another educational insight about jellyfishes. Disentegrating is pretty much all they're good for, I assure you. So there .

See? My "there" has italics. :p