PDA

View Full Version : Jak (and Daxter) II

Lord Servone
July 23rd, 2003, 12:15 AM
Just saw the preview for the sequal to Jakk and Daxter...from what they showed, it looked awesome! However, Daxter didn't say a word in the whole commercial....but Jakk spoke. In fact, he was one of the only ones in the preview TO speak. I hope Daxter's not the one giving the silent treatment this around...I like Daxter....he's so much cooler than Jak actually. They should make a game just devoted to him...but than again...that...that would be a crummy game wouldn't it? You wouldn't be able to do much, being a weaselish character in a world of elf people.

Well, to sum things up: can't wait for this game! I loved the first game and this one seems to have improvements. I hope its as fun as the first game.

Lord Servone
July 23rd, 2003, 12:28 AM
Oh, you can find more info at the website, found here (http://www.jakii.com) . The intro takes a long time to load...well, at least for my crummy computer. There doesn't seem to be much there other than a teaser and a link to a messageboard and other doo-dah.

Darkhood_343
July 23rd, 2003, 02:21 PM
I've got 99% of the first one completed. I AM getting this game. Dark Jak looks sweet.