PDA

View Full Version : Gone for a week...

Nora the Rover
July 29th, 2003, 09:41 AM
I'll be gone for about a week or so, (I'm leaving tomorrow), on a camping trip. It's nice to be up in the mountains at this time of year, as it's alot cooler and they haven't banned the use of fire.
Farewell for now...

granola woodsworth
July 29th, 2003, 12:19 PM
Have a good camping trip! Camping's always fun at this time of year, I can't wait until I go in a few weeks or so... I hope you have fun! :)

Rillflag27
July 29th, 2003, 01:20 PM
Last time I went camping was with the boy scouts a year ago..anyway Have fun!

Darkhood_343
July 29th, 2003, 03:42 PM
Enjoy yourself, Nora!

Mackinsie
July 30th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Hope you have a great trip! :)

Russus Robur
July 30th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Have a great time and stay dry.

Martin the Warrior
July 31st, 2003, 09:19 PM
Sounds like fun, Nora! Have a great time!

LadyBeelze
August 2nd, 2003, 05:50 PM
I've just came home from a 5 day camping trip. The air was nice and cool and very nice compared to the 100 degree right here. It was girl's camp to be more precise, nora probably knows what i'm talking about since she lives in utah too. Anyway have fun! And roast some starbursts over the campfire, yes i'm obsessed over them :)

Nora the Rover
August 2nd, 2003, 05:59 PM
Ookay, I'm back...
It was five days, a little less than a week. It's a little weird being away from civilization for even a short time.
Camping is awesome, however, and I was rather glad to get away from the noisy city and pollution. There's always something fun to do while camping, (Like locking little sisters inside outhouses...:D ), toasting marshmallows, acting insane, and getting poison ivy...

LadyBeelze
August 2nd, 2003, 06:13 PM
LoL sounds like you had fun, and the shower is heaven after camping for a couple days. *burning in the heat* ..i miss the cold air

Nora the Rover
August 3rd, 2003, 02:30 PM
Yup, lotsa fun. I saw lots of furry animals as well, a large bull moose, a mama moose, and a baby moose, squirrels and chipmunks, mice, a screech owl and a great horned owl, a rabbit, a weasel, and some unidentified roadkill...